Reviews for Fists and Bullets
nikita4everr chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
sively God* I loved this story. As well as your others. Amazing.
tirzahrae chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
LOVED IT!..Write more nikita and michael stories please!
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Oh so sweet :)
no-one-keeps-secrets chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I swear I almost cried at the end of this. Sooo good
dutchrub chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
A very fast-paced read. While it covers a lot of time and ground, it manages to stay focused on its initial point-Michael and Nikita's relationship. I particularly liked some of your original similes. Maybe a bit heavy on the parentheses for my taste, but I loved what was contained within them. Excellent writing overall.
DisguisedBeauty chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
amazingly good!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Very lovely.
Leni chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I wasn't sure I could like the Nikita/Michael relationship in this new series, but your ficlet has given me hope. I love the short scenes, I love that the words are sparce and you let their actions do the story-telling. Off to check if you've got more like this!
DJKM1980 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
loved it. So hope they get to end the series that way
kayleigh-ahs chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Loved it soo good. your an amazing writer
YuukiCross5 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I love all of the point of views. Gosh, I mean nobody can't go after Michael's woman. He would do anything for Nikita. Nikita was totally crying for Alex. Awww..Alex really didn't deserve this. I mean Nikita did give her the chance to live her life but decide to help her. Alex is like a daughter to her and it would be sad if she didn't make it. Well, for Percy. Nothing goes good for him. All he wanted was power and Nikita basically. But Nikita likely, she is like a cat. She has nine lives. Hahah…Nikita is making starting to believe there is such thing.

Plus, when Percy saw the potential and determination Michael have to avenge his family, Percy took him in. I mean the whole time Percy was just using him. Michael didn’t find another lover until Nikita. I think they fit together and of course they do. They totally belong together, no matter what happened. I mean they are always protecting each other and they couldn't kill each other. Just give each other bruises and not even near death gun shots experience.

The ending was so sad but sweet. Percy died with I think three bullets and now Michael is saved everyone with the help of Nikita. I really enjoyed your story. You did a fabulous job and I couldn't ask for anything else. You make me very happy. When Nikita was on, I drop everything I was doing and watch the whole. I hated the commercials. They were getting on my nerves. I love Michael's face expressions in this. It was soo cute. Plus, Nikita was kicking some butt and Michael have to get his people out. Plus, when Michael realize that Nikita came out of the building with one of his people FBI equipment. I felt so bad for both of them. Michael saw her and then when he blinks, she disappears. So sad, I must say. Also, at the end with Alex. I got a bad feeling that Michael is on to her. I hope he doesn't know how to read lips.

Well, thanks for the hard work and great story. I really loved it. Especially the ending when he repeated the same words Nikita told him. At least he didn’t forget them and that is a good thing. But I really felt bad for Alex. Nikita was so heartbroken. Even Michael couldn't handle himself for looking like that and I totally don't blame him. He did want he had to do. Well, again for the awesome story.

Thanks again! Sayonara ! *peace* Until next time!

Signing out,

VeggieShake chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I have only one thing to say: MAGNIFICENT!
mikitaddict chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Amazing FIC! The Sentences were simple but it gets yo the point and i really liked it! Hope this will noy be yhe last fic u wrote abt mikita!
info overtaken chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That was amazing. Words can't do it justice... simply put: fantastic! I love the way you wrote it, I really like your style. Write another one soon!
sively chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
OH. My. God. The only words to come out of my mouth after reading this fic. Not in my head, but out of my mouth, like I had been holding my breath the whole time reading this fic, fast-paced and engaging as it was, and then how it came to conclusion - ohmygod. What a ride. One of the BEST fics on Michael/Nikita out there, without question.

You get the characters so well, and really understand their dynamic. This is evident throughout the fic. I like your style of writing- jumping from one moment in time to the next, revealing only the brief but essential details. It's like reading a suspenseful mini-novel. With this you've managed to cover entire seasons of a TV show, and when we get to the end, it doesn't seem hurried at all. They've obviously been through so much.

I can't say enough for your depiction of Michael's journey to finally being able to forgive Nikita. So goood. It's certainly not easy for him, because he can't help himself from loving her, but she angers him just as much. It's a struggle. The fight scene you've written: GOLD. Love it. I'd want something like that on TV one day. Michael will always have the upper hand, but he'll definitely concede and let her live. Nevertheless, it's still gonna be rough and raw.

I could go on and on.. but I'd write a mini-ficlet in the process just highlighting all the stuff that you wrote that I LOVE. so I'll just thank you for writing this, this was brilliant, you could send this to the guys over at Nikita as fanmail and I'm sure they'd be floored. And then they'd have to plagiarize your ideas, but then I'd be cool with that cos it's just soo good.

Ok, I can't leave without letting you know how much the END scene was flawless. How she returns the knife to him after "the mission is over" - once DIVISION is over. How he tells her that she has him.. and they still remain cool, sitting beside each other, and Nikita doesn't cry and all that but she DOES... it's just, wow. You're one helluva writer.

Thank you so much and I'd be happy to read anything else about Mikita that you can come up with!