Reviews for Gravedigger Reimagined2
geraghtyvl chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
I just loved this wonderful story!
Angie-Face chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Yeah! I am loving this chapter! It will be hard but they belong together!

Is this the end or is there an other chapter coming?
harper83 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
YES! Fantastic chapter!
stooger chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Woo hoo

Loved it.

Third time lucky. Here's hoping show makes it that way too.

Barb chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Wow what an emotion filled chapter. It was very real and I could imagine Brennan and Booth reacting like this. The dialogue was great. I have enjoyed every story you have written so far.

Thank you.
bones35 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Wow - really well-developed and orignal. Excellent. A terrific chapter of Booth explaining how things spiraled out of control and his solemn regret.

Man, I hope we don't have to wait long for the next chapter!
gwmclintock9 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
excellent chapter. I enjoyed the progress of the characters and the truths that needed to be said. This is an honest reaction, for a person that demands honesty. Excellent job.
daffodil7511 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
There now. What a lovely ending. Smiles and gooey hearts all around. :)
Angie-Face chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
please update soon! I am liking this story more and more!
cheysma2000 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Thanks for the great update. Maybe Hannah will disappear.
BBfansavl6 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
This was fantastic. The rescue had me barely breathing it was so intense. The part I've gone back and read several times though is the conversation between Brennan and Angela in the chapel (Religions 'R Angela was the star of this chapter for me. You have her personality and wisdom perfectly written. That, along with your well-placed descriptions in the scene, made that one of my favorites of all the dialogue I've read in your stories.
daffodil7511 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
I'll just tell you now, even before this ends, that I love this story. Love it, love it, love it. Again, you are a master at pulling emotions out of your readers, with the words you use to set the tone of a scene and make us feel what the character is feeling. I love this chapter. I'm so excited for next Thursday. :)

P.S. I really, really want Hannah gone. I was happy last night because even though lots of people mentioned her name, she wasn't there. Yay! ;)
Frankie707 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Hooray for Brennan saving Booth, then Booth saving Brennan (even while he was barely able to breathe). Good for Booth in the truth he finally saw, and telling it to Hannah. And just like that she's out the door? Wow what a lightweight!

You really are writing a very involving story. You have me totally wrapped up in it.
mendenbar chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
So who will tell Brennan that Hannah is gone? Perhaps Hannah herself? Doesn't really matter just so long as she is gone and B&B get their acts together, closely together.
Alicat76 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Wow, that was an amazing chapter! I absolutely loved how you described Brennan pulling Booth from the coffin and doing CPR. I could feel her anguish and fear pouring from the page! When Booth lunged at her I wondered for a second what the hell he was doing... I'd almost forgotten about the sniper guy! And a quick shout out to Angela who is the voice of the fans in this chapter :) Go give Booth hell... but not too much because he needs to be ok for Brennan :) I'm sad there's only 1 more chapter left but can't wait to read it :) x
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »