Reviews for Gravedigger Reimagined2
tashayar333 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
I'm totally in love with this story! I cant wait next chapter!

I love you as an author because of your accuracy with the characters and amazing plot. You also have great word choice. Your stories paint a picture of e

whats happening, and I definitley beleive you are my favorite author on here.
ScotFree chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
Yup, that sounds like Hannah - undeniably pretty, but pretty shallow, at the same time! Talk about your "shiny bauble".
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
you have to love Angela. She is the perfect friend. Thank God Booth is ok. That was a close call. I'm glad Hannah is gone- I think she's gone for good. REally all I have to say is Thank God for Brennan. I just love her.
harper83 chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Great update! I hope Hannah never comes back!
stooger chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Awesome update thanks!
LondonLi chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
I loved how you handled this chapter. You gave some great imagery in the rescue scene, you really did a great job waking up Booth to both his behavior and his so-called reality with both Hannah and Brennan, and I loved Angela's reaction. I'm very impressed with how much Brennan has kept to herself in canon, cause how much damage could she have done if she'd wanted to break up Hannah and Booth? If she'd told even some of this to Angela, there's no way it wouldn't have made the rounds. I love that she's getting some validation from Angela in your fic, though, because I really hate how far Booth had to go in his fantasy before he woke up to how little Hannah intended to stick around.
bookwormlady chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Aw, no one saw what he tried to write on his arm...

Can't wait for next chapter! Really enjoyed this story!
SouthunLady chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Once again, that woman has no clue what Booth needs!
gwmclintock9 chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Does Angela know what Booth told Bones? Because that is always something I've wondered. If Angela doesn't know, then she can not attribute as much blame to Booth as it seems like she wants to. If she does, then I don't know.

Great story, or at least, it can turn into one. I've always been weary of stories that automatically make Booth the bad guy for moving on, and then succeeding, and being honest about it. Love does not happen on a timeline, and if Booth is right about loving multiple people, in different ways, then I'm not sure you can blame him for finding something to hold onto to in Afghanistan.

I am looking forward to the confrontation between Bones and Booth, because it needs to occur.
daffodil7511 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Wow. Emotional and suspenseful at the same time. That's amazing. You know how you get riveted during a particularly intense scene where you don't know what's going to happen when you're watching a really good movie? Exactly how I felt reading this chapter. I could see, visualize the scene as you painted it. Anyway, I'm very happy to know that Booth and Hannah's relationship here is pretty much disintegrating. A lot easier to end. You have me in cliffhanger mode now with the end of this chapter. Now I can't wait for the next.

By the way, how did you like Hannah's exit on the show? I've heard reactions ranging from loving it to hating it, so I'm curious to know what you thought.

Until next week. Cheers!
percyandanabethfan chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Amazing
Frankie707 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
That was very intense. It had me all tensed up reading it. I need to know what happened.
LostGiraffe2 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
omg this is AMAZING

Please update soon!
mendenbar chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
I suppose it is a good thing that Broadsky didn't use a modern coffin. They aren't wooden (except as an outer, decorative cover) and they are air-tight and guaranteed not to leak for about 15 years. Have you ever seen a shovel split a melon?
Alicat76 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Aww, the notes that Booth wrote on his hand and arm were so lovely but so sad :( I hope he's going to be ok... actually I'm sure he will! I bet it was Sweets who hit him on the head with the shovel! Love that he tried his hardest to escape once he realised that Brennan was in danger. Can't wait for the next chapter :) x
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »