Reviews for Gravedigger Reimagined2
BBfansavl6 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Another chapter that had me totally captivated. I felt like yelling NOOOOOO when I saw I had gotten to the end. Love how you pace your writing and the wonderful observations you have. All the conversations, inner thoughts, and action are so perfectly woven together. Hurry with more!
cheysma2000 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Oh my goodness, don't let him be dead from the shovel. I definately liked the update. Thanks
Tartantrace chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Man I feel light headed and breathless again just reading this! So realistic, and very gripping. Hurry with the next chapter! :0)
Angie-Face chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Omg sooooo good. I am really sitting at the edge of my seat. Please post a new chapter soon!
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Wow... That was intense. Really good. I'm glad they are getting to Booth in time and Booth had time to reflect and realize that he does love Brennan.
GretchenR chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
ooh Brennan's in danger? I missed that. But Booth's sudden drive to escape despite the odds are so wonderful.

And Booth's rundown of his relationships with both Hannah and Brennan are so great... the ideal scenario, that in a desperate moment, she's who he thinks of, who he loves - and who he'd die to protect. This is so angsty and good, I can't wait to see where you take it!

MORE MORE MORE!
GretchenR chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is so good!

I am happy to see you said you were already working on the last part, which means you'll be posting the next one soon (hopefully).

Again, so good! So well written and in character... and a much more exciting twist to anything we've seen all season!

Now off to read chapter 2!
etakkate chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
gah! i feel claustraphobic! great chapter, but please you can't leave it there, lol. ok, well, cause i know you're busy - i will say - i am waiting patiently and expectantly till next week!

thanks for the update!
bookwormlady chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Yay! Thanks for updating, looks like they got to Booth in time, though ow!
Nedra1212 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
I don't know HOW I missed when you posted the 1st chap of this story on 2/3. I usually am so good about reading the stories of authors I like, and you're one of my faves! Oh, well, better late than never. I'm so glad to see this interpretation-it's great! I'm also glad it's not too long, for while I like long stories, I am so impatient, I hate waiting for them to be posted in completion. Don't keep us in suspense for TOO terribly long, PPS! I can't wait to see which squint clubbed him with the shovel!
Cerasi J chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
God woman! You and your cliffies! You're killing me here! :)
cast14 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
great story i loved it

cts
BonesLover33 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
ohhhh myy GORMOGON!

this is GENIUS!

i absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEE it so far!

please update soon! i'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation!

beautiful writing, as always.(:

-marissa
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Gaaahh! Gimme more! :D
Angie-Face chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Omg i'm inlove with this story!

Please update soon!