Reviews for Gravedigger Reimagined2
Tartantrace chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Man I feel light headed and breathless again just reading this! So realistic, and very gripping. Hurry with the next chapter! :0)
Angie-Face chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Omg sooooo good. I am really sitting at the edge of my seat. Please post a new chapter soon!
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Wow... That was intense. Really good. I'm glad they are getting to Booth in time and Booth had time to reflect and realize that he does love Brennan.
GretchenR chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
ooh Brennan's in danger? I missed that. But Booth's sudden drive to escape despite the odds are so wonderful.

And Booth's rundown of his relationships with both Hannah and Brennan are so great... the ideal scenario, that in a desperate moment, she's who he thinks of, who he loves - and who he'd die to protect. This is so angsty and good, I can't wait to see where you take it!

MORE MORE MORE!
GretchenR chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This is so good!

I am happy to see you said you were already working on the last part, which means you'll be posting the next one soon (hopefully).

Again, so good! So well written and in character... and a much more exciting twist to anything we've seen all season!

Now off to read chapter 2!
etakkate chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
gah! i feel claustraphobic! great chapter, but please you can't leave it there, lol. ok, well, cause i know you're busy - i will say - i am waiting patiently and expectantly till next week!

thanks for the update!
bookwormlady chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Yay! Thanks for updating, looks like they got to Booth in time, though ow!
Nedra1212 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
I don't know HOW I missed when you posted the 1st chap of this story on 2/3. I usually am so good about reading the stories of authors I like, and you're one of my faves! Oh, well, better late than never. I'm so glad to see this interpretation-it's great! I'm also glad it's not too long, for while I like long stories, I am so impatient, I hate waiting for them to be posted in completion. Don't keep us in suspense for TOO terribly long, PPS! I can't wait to see which squint clubbed him with the shovel!
Cerasi J chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
God woman! You and your cliffies! You're killing me here! :)
cast14 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
great story i loved it

cts
BonesLover33 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
ohhhh myy GORMOGON!

this is GENIUS!

i absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEE it so far!

please update soon! i'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation!

beautiful writing, as always.(:

-marissa
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Gaaahh! Gimme more! :D
Angie-Face chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Omg i'm inlove with this story!

Please update soon!
daffodil7511 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Every time you come up with a new story, a new twist, and still keep Brennan and Booth as we know them, I am amazed all over again. This is a really good twist to the sniper story. Booth kidnapped (very Hero in the Hold), Brennan doing whatever needs to be done (including breaking laws) to find him. I love that Booth hears her voice as his voice of reason. I love that Brennan is obviously the expert in finding Booth because she knows him best. I'm looking forward to the next four chapters of this story. And in the process, can we say goodbye to Hannah? Pretty please? ;)
DramaKim chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oooh, I can't wait for more! Good job!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »