Reviews for Camera Confessions
sonder this chapter 9 . 5/4
I can't even pick which confession I liked although the Glee one did kind of come out of nowhere. I'm not a big fan of pop culture references in fanfics since they usually push me out of the story's realm but since this is a partial crack-fic, I guess it's not too out of bounds. Gilbert's feelings about the garden was a nicely done metaphor about the trio's relationship (Him-Her-and-Roderich). When he got into serious mode, I was kind of having a hard time hearing his voice though. That's not to say that I don't think he can't get serious, especially with the kind of topics he was addressing, but at least his words would still sound more like his. But those parts weren't enough to take away from the rest of the story, well-done, really. And nice tackle at his confusion about his sexuality; I thought that was a perfect example of how gender really does stand secondary to one's own feelings. The way he spoke made it sound more like he was in love with her "soul" rather than her 'vessel' (outer body) and that is what love should be or at least, how it should start out as. Of course, it doesn't hurt to be attracted to the outer self as well.
Madeline-chan09 chapter 10 . 3/31
Oh my goodness! You are awesome! (Like Prussia)
Well39 chapter 10 . 3/21
I can't believe I'm saying this - I don't even ship PruHun - but this is one of the best fic's I've read. You may now run for president.
TNTDynamite523 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I just created an account today, but felt the need to review this story. I've read this story five times. It's just that good. If you haven't read this yet, read it now. You will fall in love with the author's wonderfully crafted story.
SayMrrp chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
A compromise between sappy and awesome.
Anxnymous chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Sit down and look gay or something, I'm dying, send help! I loved it, although I'm not really for gays (USUK) stuff, more like PruHun. Yay! Loved the idea, loved the camera confessions, and I love your writing style!
Anxnymous chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
Aw, this is really cute! Gilbird is such a fifth wheel though, lol.
Anxnymous chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
PRUSSIA'S FAV shows are HILARIOUS! loving it!
Anxnymous chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
I love the notes!
featherwing25 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Who doesn't love a fluffy ending? (; PruHun, SwissAus, USUK is all incredibly adorable! I think you're right though - Austria and Hungary do hold each other back, and if you look at history the Austrian-Hungarian thing was more reluctant and political than canon Hetalia made it seem, which is why I prefer SwissAus (their history and current relations are delicious) and PruHun (the characters have so much chemistry and I feel he's the one Hungary could be herself around). So honestly not only do you put in three of my favorite shippings, but you are also an amazing writer and nowadays that's pretty rare, so you deserve a favorite. Keep on writing!
TheHeavyCarrot chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
I love this fanfic, seriously! I just love how you write Prussia's awesome and random way of being, and Hungary's thoughts. And that Puck is Gilbert's favourite character doesn't surprise me at all xD Just one word to describe it:awesome!

-The Heavy Carrot (too lazy to log in)
superherosareawesome chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Awwwwwww! I love it, so cute! Thanks for writing it! So adorable! XD
northstarwarriorqueen chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
I loved this! I'm sad that it didn't completely end, but I think chapter 8 is a good enough ending! Great job, and do update is you ever have the chance?,
Shiralala chapter 3 . 5/26/2013