Reviews for Learning Experiences
untapdtreasure chapter 20 . 2/25/2014
This has definitely been a wild ride. One I am glad I took. Interesting, complex, and very enjoyable even in heartbreak. And little adam was born anyway. Lol. I'm disappointed with the dev/danz stuff but I guess not everything can be a happy ending, right?
untapdtreasure chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
Poor bess. But you do pose a serious question: who was bess thinking of in the series? And why did her accent suddenly vanish after the first episode? Those always bugged me!
untapdtreasure chapter 18 . 2/25/2014
Oh wow. That was seriously intense!
untapdtreasure chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
This is not good. Not good at all. That means devon will be mean again. *ugly sobs*
untapdtreasure chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
Poor everyone. This is so hard. I miss when bess and john were happy and together, but I want them to forget about it at the same time and return to morgan and devon and the kids. True is getting the raw end of the deal. I don't think I will survive 4 more chapters!
untapdtreasure chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
Gah. And now that damn woman gets it. I fear its too late for dev/danz. I have to say this story has made me sad, angry, and just depressed. But I cannot quit. That's the true test. You had me at word one, and I will not stop.
untapdtreasure chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
Do you enjoy torturing your readers? I was against this pairing, but now I am torn to ribbons here bc I am crushed. My feels are quite broken. Can you fix it?
untapdtreasure chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
I teared up at the end. I adore the relationship with john/true so, so much and seeing him suffer is hurting my heart, but aww! A baby!
untapdtreasure chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
I like the naturally progression they are taking with each other. I love when they talk about the others the most.
untapdtreasure chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Think I might finally know the purpose of this story. And I just don't know if I can set aside my bias and be okay with danz/bess, but I won't stop reading. I just have to ask why Devon was so mean.
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
This story just keeps right on breaking my heart. But its beautifully told.
untapdtreasure chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Oh my goodness. I swear! You have me on pins and needles. And you killed baines! No! No! No! Why did you do this? Ugly sobs.
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
This is heartbreaking. I feel so horrible for danziger and bess.
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Oh wow. Very dark. I love this. This is a very interesting way to tell a story. I cannot wait to see what happens.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oh wow. Love the beginning of this. I have been reading a lot of your work. I should have been reviewing it. I will go back and do just that, but I am going to start here while reading this. Idek what's going on with devon, but she needs to get her head out of her ass. But I do love the conversation between danziger and bess.