Reviews for Flower's Pick
This is such a beautiful fanfic. Every line is a masterpiece I swear. I can't wait to the next update!
staywhelmed chapter 12 . 1/21
I know this hasn't been updated in forever, but I was wondering if you may post a last chapter to wrap things up? I love this story, and your characterisation is outstanding, and I'd love to see a last chapter? I know you're probably busy, don't worry about it if you can't, but just know I loved it :)
FandomsandfeelsandshipsOHMY chapter 12 . 1/19
You have no idea how much I want an update for this.

Like please.

I'll beat back as many dolphins as you need if it means an update.

Please.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
hi love if you see this i want you to know i have read and love ALL your stories and i hope you can finish them soon. when i saw Barbarians Healer was updated i freaked out ! i was so haply you updated ( sorry if i sound weird i dont mean a to be ) i understand if you have been very busy recently but please know i hope you will continue to atleast ginish them. tha nkyou very much and have a good day :)
SmileyFacesSmile chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Hi. You are an outstanding writer. You can weave a story into a fine tapestry, leaving the reader trapped inside your web of emotions,FEELING the plot line as if it was your own life, as if you were there. Reading tales as breathtaking as yours is a treat and a pleasure, and I look forward to reading a chapter of Flowers' Pick, a little of Selkies' Bride, or half an hour spent on Barbarians' Healer. I LOVE reading your stories, because that's what I experience when reading them-love. Shining out from beneath your words, masked in the paragraphs. You work very hard on these stories, and the quality shines through. You deserve every piece of praise you get for these.
That's why I'm begging you to please, update some of your Hetalia stories. I don't care how long it takes to finish them, I'll wait years. Just PLEASE update.
Thank you for reading this review and I hope you take it to heart.
PinkWhalePJs chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
I feel sorry for all the girls who took part because all the men were gay XD
slioe chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Oh my! can't wait :)
shadowofmyself435 chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
OMG I absolutely love your stories! All of them! Berwald and Tino are just so cute and I can't stop giggling at how they act! I hope you can find time to continue this story!
kiyo12 chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
I really love this story its so cute! I started this story like 3 days ago and I just couldn't stop reading! I can't wait for more.
Tiptory chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
WHERE IS THE SEX DAMM YOUUUU! Lol I loved this even with out the sex because anything SxF is awesome!
Brookie cookie17 chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
oh I loved this chapter so much please update soon
pippintully chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Ah, I love this chapter too! w
pippintully chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
My goodness, I love your work...
BernardTheWolf chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
I love how you incorporated some PruCan in there at the end! X3

(My dear, your punctuation is atrocious.)
fireswordgirl chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
Hmmm yes. I think my Viking ancestors would approve of this. Hmmmm oh sorry Sasha here! I was reading this and enjoying my birthday and I thought I might grace your reviews with my Danish-Norwegian-Irish-American presence. So good job. But then what can I expect from the great authoress who wrote The Barbarian's Healer.