Reviews for Flower's Pick
AlbjornVargenstierna chapter 6 . 5/25
Hej! I really like this story. It's in my top three favourites. The only thing I have with this is: In the game The Awesome Denmark and the Stupid Swede, Feliks was in it as an unicorn, but earlier in the story, it said that Feliks had just moved there that winter. Thanks for writing this!
Johnny Appleseed Lives chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
I LOVE THAT YOU JUST SUBTLY SLIP PRUCAN IN AT THE END!
KuroSeine chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
NAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh my gods, Berwald! How do you NOT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! The 6 year old babysit knows what that means! Oh, and your translation was nearly spot on. Just a few errors in spacing.
KuroSeine chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Exactly, Tino! Seriously, if Berwald... Or the Netherlands, killed a pig to win my affection,mI would be so flipping happy! I love bacon AND Lars!
Johnny Appleseed Lives chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
In chapter 4, it looks like you wanted to italicize one word, but italicized the entire chapter instead. Unless it was on purpose?
Johnny Appleseed Lives chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I love reading all of your stories, you put so much research into them!
morticaaddams chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
I quite like this story and am eager to see how it ends.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2015
This is such a beautiful fanfic. Every line is a masterpiece I swear. I can't wait to the next update!
staywhelmed chapter 12 . 1/21/2015
I know this hasn't been updated in forever, but I was wondering if you may post a last chapter to wrap things up? I love this story, and your characterisation is outstanding, and I'd love to see a last chapter? I know you're probably busy, don't worry about it if you can't, but just know I loved it :)
FandomsandfeelsandshipsOHMY chapter 12 . 1/19/2015
You have no idea how much I want an update for this.

Like please.

I'll beat back as many dolphins as you need if it means an update.

Please.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
hi love if you see this i want you to know i have read and love ALL your stories and i hope you can finish them soon. when i saw Barbarians Healer was updated i freaked out ! i was so haply you updated ( sorry if i sound weird i dont mean a to be ) i understand if you have been very busy recently but please know i hope you will continue to atleast ginish them. tha nkyou very much and have a good day :)
SmileyFacesSmile chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Hi. You are an outstanding writer. You can weave a story into a fine tapestry, leaving the reader trapped inside your web of emotions,FEELING the plot line as if it was your own life, as if you were there. Reading tales as breathtaking as yours is a treat and a pleasure, and I look forward to reading a chapter of Flowers' Pick, a little of Selkies' Bride, or half an hour spent on Barbarians' Healer. I LOVE reading your stories, because that's what I experience when reading them-love. Shining out from beneath your words, masked in the paragraphs. You work very hard on these stories, and the quality shines through. You deserve every piece of praise you get for these.
That's why I'm begging you to please, update some of your Hetalia stories. I don't care how long it takes to finish them, I'll wait years. Just PLEASE update.
Thank you for reading this review and I hope you take it to heart.
PinkWhalePJs chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
I feel sorry for all the girls who took part because all the men were gay XD
slioe chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Oh my! can't wait :)
shadowofmyself435 chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
OMG I absolutely love your stories! All of them! Berwald and Tino are just so cute and I can't stop giggling at how they act! I hope you can find time to continue this story!