Reviews for Ill love you no matter what
gummy b3ars chapter 12 . 2/17
Next pls
licilovesanime chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
Pleaseeeeeee update this! I really REALLY love this story! I've been fangirling yelling and screaming since I started reading this! Please please please update this soon!(*.*)o()o
castrjoa001 chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Man poor hinata i hope naruto remembers soon before danzo wants his revenge and what happend to kyuubi hope u update ur stories soon this one especially
Rose Tiger chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
NARUTO YOU IDIOT! You spelled "creepy" and "angel" wrong.
Iloveallanime16 chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
That izumi girl and danzo both want to make me murder them. Post soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Awww this is such a beautiful story! Why did you stop it on such a great spot I want to know what happens next! PLEASE PLEASE update soon I have soo many questions on whats going to happen next!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
UUUH... you mean Sasuke
Nokatuninkhl chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
! It's a very good story, and you can't leave me hanging with that much suspense! Its already Frbuary! Your tests should be over! I want to know what happens! Please*puppy dog eyes* please please please please?
Nokatuninkhl chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
It's great so far, but honey...it's spelled "tomorrow" like borrow, only "to" in front and not 'B'. I really like the plot, and I'm going to read it cause it's pretty interesting. Also, if you like reading books, read SHATTER ME by Taherah Mafi:)
Hinata FTW chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
oooooohhhhhh mmmmmmyyyyyyyy gooooooood can you pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssse update this story!

himekassy-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
AWESOME!
in your dreams as well chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
...noooooo... Nahhh he better get his memory back
NarutoNineTaleFox chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
Aww how sad, why does she have to erase his memory
Asuka Kawashima chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
Awesome chapter! That was also the best chapter for me! I wonder what happens next... I hope they would meet again. Anyways, keep up the awesome work and update real soon!
trinity456 chapter 11 . 4/28/2011