Reviews for True Minds
Gilbertgal7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Great story! I have to agree with the "no baby". It just never seem to fit there life/aspirations.

Kathleen
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
:) thank you; i loved it...chauncey
microgirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awwwwww, what a lovely get together for out geeks. This is just a a great continuation of the ep. Thank you for writing this piece. Your writing never ceases to delight me.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Oh-mess with tptb-I'll sell tix!

Seriously-this so works with what tidbits we got last night-thanks for a very satisfying resolution and for a great followup! Another of your best!:)
RosePetal7 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Beautiful :) In true character and really cute!
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wonderfully delightful! Thank you for sharing!
idahomom chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Perfect missing scene for an incredible episode. This is what I'm hoping that they realize they need to be together.

Thanks so much for visiting this universe again. It brings a smile to my face to read your stories!
was spratlurid quimby chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That was good
Prairie24andMoochiecat2009 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That was excellent. It was very well written, very in character, and very realistic. While I don't mind writing or reading about children, I honestly do not see these two characters as parents. Like you, I feel they would not choose to have kids. Thank you for a very good "read."
Sarafly chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Great post ep thoughts. That would be the logical conclusion to it, no more time apart.
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
VR! This is lovely and wonderful. So sweet and perfect. It's just one long happy sigh.
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Miss you writing for CSI - this was fun! Now if you could only get Cinco to come back to the dark side...
edge15684 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
that was fun to read.
My Kate chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
just wonderful...a perfect post-ep...while I'd love to see it happen, I certainly would love to see him keep his promise to his mother that he would be coming back "soon"...sigh...this story gives us even more to smile about today...thanks for posting...I've missed your stories...
Ricker23 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
SQUEEEEEE! Love it! And who says it can't happen? As usual, your Grissom and Sara are perfect, loving, awesome!