Reviews for Night Long Torment
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was kind of dark...*sniff* But, great story!
earlyable chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I shall reiterate, he so has to tell her!
victorionious chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Dang... That's unfair. Like, wicked unfair. Major with the unfairness...

Still, it's wicked good... I wonder if you wrote a sequel do this... hmm...

And if you haven't... well, I don't see how you could, actually. The ending does seem kind of purposefully vague, in the sense of, we don't know what's going on between them, but it certainly isn't love, and that's realllllllly sad.

Great job. Wonderfully written. Wonderful premise. *applause*
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
"It wasn't love, but it was good enough for him." I went all teary when I read this line, possibly because I was listening to the track from the end of the Sleeper's episode, where Tesla learns of his new gift after his De-vamping. The end of that episode always makes me cry and the music just goes so well with reading this fic. So beautiful, haunting and sad. Like this.

Beautiful!

Keep up the great work!
lastrequest chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Gosh, love this! I was rereading it over before 'day long regret', and I must have been having a lazy-reviewer day! So am reviewing now lol :)
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Awwww so sad! I loved this! Second sequel- telling her about him being the father! :)
aveave chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Great story. Are you going to write a sequel?
Druid Archer chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
You should write a sequel to this fic, ya know, where nikola actually tells helen ''the big secret''...just a thought...*tesla smirk*
MycroftsAngelEyes chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
My God... the last line... I have no words with which I can describe what I'm feeling, or thinking... this is beyond words... truly beyond.

Thank you so much for writing this, I commend you for it.

Kasey
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Hey,

WHEW I'm pooped...been a long, LONG, LLLLOOOONNNNGGGGGGG week but at least it's Friday right? :D :)

Your story/update was a breath of fresh air and I want to thank you for it, I loved and adored it. Keep up the GREAT work.

Thanks a million
Cada41 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wow. I love all of your writing... This was dark. Perfectly dark.

"It wasn't love, but it was good enough for him." That line broke my heart for Nikola. That he would be willing to settle for that...

So well written, you can't help but pity him.

Next story... can you make it a happy ending :P just for once.
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow, it was a bit dark wasn't it? But either way, great job! It was wonderfully written and enjoyable. :)