Reviews for Code Alpha and Omega: Heart Song
Alphaomegalover chapter 5 . 1/24
Very creative story! I liked the songs that came with it also. Great job! I would greatly appreaciate more chapters or even a whole new story!
wolflover595 chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Yay new chapter and nice job :)
CanzetYote chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Sucks that Hutch died, I really liked him. Poor Kate, if I ever saw her crying like that, I'd lick those tears streaming down her muzzle with my tongue. I'd kiss every last tear from Kate's muzzle til she stopped crying.
wolflover595 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Hurry up with the next chapter. Make Ulrich sing I the next one. Make hm sing "Hero" by Skillet. I'll give you a cookie of you do both ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
I liked this story and I rate it 90/10
Little Snuggle chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Faster? It's been over 1 year! don't give up on this! This is EPIC! it's the only Alfa and Omega/Code Lyoko crossover and it's just getting good! This idea is awesome and it shouldn't be neglected! don't kill your poor babies!
wolflover595 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Update soon I wanna know what Ulrich has to say plus I am just excited to read the next chapter when you update
dragonrider chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
hey just wanted to say aswome job with the story i love update soon
ThunderAssault chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Ah come on man! I've been waiting like you told me so and there's nothing are you almost done with that chapter I'm dying for the next one pls update soon!
ThunderAssault chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Dude you should so continue this story i am loving it and I say you should do a sex scene pls continue the story
Villain84 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
That' was pretty good. I liked that. I can't wait to see more of this cougar villain. Is she connected to all the death that's going on?

I listened to that song while Canoe sang it. Not a bad pick! I like Jason Derulo. And Glad I was able to support you. Just a few spelling mistakes you might want to check. Other than that, Great job :)
Villain84 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Interesting Start. So, you've made all the Code Lyoko characters wolves? Interesting. I can't wait to see how you go further with this. Poor Hutch :( Good idea using cougars as bad guys, though. I like that. I'm using cougars for my A&O story too. I appreciate your hard work. Great Job. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.