Reviews for Rock Foundation
D3bbi3c chapter 25 . 4/23
I just discovered this gem. It was a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Don't know if you are still writing but I will read your other stories. Best of luck with whatever you are doing in life.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/19/2016
Great story and your a talented writer
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2016
Lllll
lgg chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
Iam tired of all stories have thoes three idiots but in all the time. Its about time somebody wrote to have lanie, ryan put in their place and shut up with questions. That story
li ne is getting boring already.
aprilp2a chapter 25 . 5/30/2015
I know this is an old fic of yours but I wanted to tell you how much I loved it. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/10/2015
ugh Castle playing the hero ...
Frannielloyd chapter 25 . 12/1/2014
This story has become one of the best stories that i've read. I am truly impressed with your story. Thank you for writing.
y4Always chapter 25 . 11/18/2014
Thanks! That is a great story about Love and life of Caskett.
shellee3 chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
A fantastic story. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks x
CaskettShipper chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
I love the nod to "anything and always". Very clever ;)
CaskettShipper chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
This was one of the first fanfics I ever read. I love going back and reading the really good ones ;)
MannAinsley chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
Amazing. Truly amazing story. Well done
geezer2008 chapter 25 . 1/29/2014
Thanks a lot. You write beautifully. I truly enjoyed the story and your writing style. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.
fan from ICELAND chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
I really like all of your storys. they are so great and I spend probibly to much time reading that I should be spending, but thank you very much for sharing stories with us who haven't got the imagination so thank you.
dear fan.
(p.s. I'm sorry for my spelling I aren't good in english)

AND I'm from Iceland so you should know that your stories inspire people from all over the world.
Terry chapter 25 . 11/15/2013