Reviews for Rock Foundation
4evercaskett chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
Ohh.. their love for each other saved them and they dont even realize it. She left the car to save him and he reached to save her, when in fact he saved himself. I love it!
Tycho77 chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
Good thinking putting this up before the final. I don't think we could take it tomorrow.
Googie chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
Ooooo...what a cliffhanger! What will happen now? Those two though...they'll stay together even though they're both afraid. They'd be too miserable apart, I think.
Chkgun93 chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
Awesome chapter. Thanks for a great story.
missmetric chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
Intense... I'm going to need tonight's episode after that. :p Good stuff though.
fmd-jade chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
They should get some loving done that's what they should do! :)

But seriously, you're a bit cruel to just leave us hanging there :)

Thank you so much for updating, it made the wait for the finale more bearable!
SkySmoke chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
BUCKET FOR MY SOBS

That is all. I am usually better at reviews than this but with the finale coming...I'm already an emotional wreck and I can't form sentences that would come to anything meaningful so...yea.
I'm Widget chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
What now? He quits shadowing her, but they date and then get married. 'Nuf said. lol Love this. So glad he's okay.
teelduo chapter 23 . 5/15/2011
I just read 23 chapters and I was completely blown away with each one. I love your writing!
corlando chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
I loved the argument between them about getting out of the car. It is so very them. And I was definitely surprised by this new twist. Now you need to update, very, very soon!
DarkStrider chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
Very nice. I am somewhat confused over exactly what type of gun would cause a car to have a door totally wrecked, but love the chapter! Hope for more soon!
BlueTigress chapter 23 . 5/12/2011
Great chapter! Love the drama and action! :D
DarkStrider chapter 14 . 5/12/2011
Great stuff, but the one thing no-one ever mentions is the mess! Sex, although fantastic, is never clean unless a condom is in the equation. You can make the realism sexy as well! Being a guy, i should know ;)

I look forward to the rest!
livingintheshire chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
LOL! Oh my goodness, I burst out laughing at the image of Castle rolling around like Draco! Hilarious!
livingintheshire chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
OMG I cannot believe he got mad at her for not wanting sex. What an ass! Love this scene and this whole fanfic :)
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »