Reviews for Rock Foundation
fmd-jade chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
They should get some loving done that's what they should do! :)

But seriously, you're a bit cruel to just leave us hanging there :)

Thank you so much for updating, it made the wait for the finale more bearable!
SkySmoke chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
BUCKET FOR MY SOBS

That is all. I am usually better at reviews than this but with the finale coming...I'm already an emotional wreck and I can't form sentences that would come to anything meaningful so...yea.
I'm Widget chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
What now? He quits shadowing her, but they date and then get married. 'Nuf said. lol Love this. So glad he's okay.
teelduo chapter 23 . 5/15/2011
I just read 23 chapters and I was completely blown away with each one. I love your writing!
corlando chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
I loved the argument between them about getting out of the car. It is so very them. And I was definitely surprised by this new twist. Now you need to update, very, very soon!
DarkStrider chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
Very nice. I am somewhat confused over exactly what type of gun would cause a car to have a door totally wrecked, but love the chapter! Hope for more soon!
BlueTigress chapter 23 . 5/12/2011
Great chapter! Love the drama and action! :D
DarkStrider chapter 14 . 5/12/2011
Great stuff, but the one thing no-one ever mentions is the mess! Sex, although fantastic, is never clean unless a condom is in the equation. You can make the realism sexy as well! Being a guy, i should know ;)

I look forward to the rest!
livingintheshire chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
LOL! Oh my goodness, I burst out laughing at the image of Castle rolling around like Draco! Hilarious!
livingintheshire chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
OMG I cannot believe he got mad at her for not wanting sex. What an ass! Love this scene and this whole fanfic :)
phrynepuck chapter 23 . 5/10/2011
nearly gave me a freaking heart attack! AHHH!

*calms down* Okay it was awesome though! i was on the edge of my seat the whole time! I like having the closure on 3xk though! it's a good feeling! I hope there is fluff to come!

~Puck
Tycho77 chapter 23 . 5/10/2011
Poor Rick! Looking for the next chapter soon.
marsbarr chapter 23 . 5/10/2011
I'm anxious for the next chapter! :D

Don't leave me hanging. I love this !
4evercaskett chapter 23 . 5/10/2011
Whew! That was intense! LOL..I was actually holding my breath while I read the gunfight part. :)
Steve1961 chapter 23 . 5/10/2011
WOW That's all I have to say! I loved it, I think you did a great job writting this the two leading up to this one. I'm just sorry that I was two tired to read it last night.

I'm looking foward to the next chapter.

Steve