Reviews for Rock Foundation
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
"If one of us isn't being the rock right now, we might just fall completely apart." - So true in everyday life to every couple once in a while.
kanjichibi chapter 25 . 7/11/2013
i have read three of your stories, all were good and I want to tell you that the much recent stories are better than older stories that means you have improved a lot as a writer.
i liked the reference to a very potter musical.
Grace chapter 25 . 6/13/2013
3 !
Grace chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
You should know I'm in the middle of finals and instead of studying, I'm reading this... I'm on chapter 22, meaning I already read the rest, and I have a huge history exam tomorrow! Anyways, what you should learn from that is this story is awesome (ilke many of your other stories) and although I odn't know if you've written anything recently, I'll certainly check! x
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Feel sorry for Josh and not sorry for Josh. He was never there. He never tried to scratch and claw to get every inch of Beckett. The man who did it is also in precarious position - doesn't know if she chooses job over him or not. If she does prefer job over him, feel sorry for Kate also.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Josh! Right man on the wrong side at the wrong time.
Bri chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
That was amazing! :) took me a few days to read between classes and studying but I was devoted I really liked that :) kept writing hope ur ok from the iron incident ;)

Lots of love Always Bri xox
karin.vaught chapter 25 . 4/4/2013
That was simply fabulous. Thank you for sharing your talent.
breathelifein chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
I have to say I'm really glad you didn't make Josh out like a monster or an inconsiderate jackass. I can actually see their break up going something like this. Kudos for that.
Great chapter. Loving the story so far.
iSkematic chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
I just found this today and read the whole thing (after reading Rock Solid last night). Great blend of humor, action, dialog, and romance. I liked your portrayal of Josh. I never really liked him because he was a roadblock between our dynamic duo but I never really thought of him as a bad guy. I look forward to reading the rest of your stuff.

Guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
I did think that Howie wasn't Williams at first, but i didn't think that Keith did it. I usually don't like reading crime stuff but this one wasn't bad, i liked it a lot!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
You can create such a beautuful 'kissing' monent. Loved it.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Emma, you are such a wonderful writer. I enjoy all your writings.
CaskettFreak101 chapter 25 . 12/14/2012