Reviews for Rock Foundation
firtree chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
this is a really good story! you have a fantastic style of writing, a very effective balance of feelings and action. well done!
Kate chapter 25 . 5/29/2012
I know I'm reading a year too late, but I must say that I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I've found that there is never a shortage offices to read, but the few I've read of yours...

Well I'll just that they feel most "true to form" of the characters. I believe your stories.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed it. Please keep writing, I look forward to your work. :)
winifredd chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
Hi, just want to say first off, i absolutely love your fanfics, you're one of my favorite writers for castle fanfic. i think you've really grown as a writer through the year after reading some of your older work.

Anyways, I thought Beckett was a little out of character in this chapter. She kept insisting that she had gotten the right guy. I guess from what i've seen in the series it seems off that Beckett would keep insisting that she had gotten the right guy when there was other proof that somebody else might have done it. What was you're view on it? I guess it could be that Beckett really and truly believed that it was a coincidence that another murder of similar MO happened when the guy was already booked.
Copop chapter 25 . 2/16/2012
Yay, starting their life together sounds lovely.

Did you actually post a sequel to this? If yes, what is it?

Thank you for writing so we can enjoy it :)
Copop chapter 24 . 2/16/2012
So, ff decided to let people review again.

Celebrating that by reviewing this. Geez! Intense and awesome, and just so real! I was on the egde of my seat.

I can't believe you wrote this before Knockout. I'd really like to know: Was it known that Kate would get shot?

Oh, and from the looks of things, this is the end of Rick following her around, I guess? But only professionally, I hope ;)
MirandaJayne chapter 25 . 2/4/2012
Gosh I've loved this! Typos and confusion over break/brake aside, you write a hell of a good story m'dear!
mojor chapter 25 . 12/15/2011
thanks for writing!
baby-rose15 chapter 25 . 12/15/2011
So I'm a little late to the game but I love when I get reviews of my stories even ages after there done so I thought I'd let you know that I absolutely loved it! You're a very talented author with a knack for capturing the characters and keeping them true to the show up also your own. No small feat to say the least.

Keep it up! and I'll keep reading.

babyrose 15
areto chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
I haven't read OFI because children/family stories are not my thing, but all the reviewers couldn't be wrong (and of course they aren't) - so I just had to read another one. You are really a great writer. Your style has an unhurried, calm quality. It is never forced and very comforting. I imagine that is maybe one reason so many people are drawn to it.

An on another completely unrelated - and unimportant - note:

"You usually smell like high-class cologne and ink" - There really is an expensive/indy perfume out there smelling partially of ink (Byredo's "M/INK"). It is very strange and experimental and probably nothing Castle would wear. ;)
dopeysac chapter 22 . 11/22/2011
WOW! What an emotional chapter. That was great especially since I just rewatched kills shot! Great job. Can't wait to read the rest. Gotta go run some errands first and then will enjoy the rest of the story!

dopeysac chapter 21 . 11/22/2011
Hi Emma!

I just wanted to say what an awesome chapter this was. Love how the story I developing and bringing in cases from the show. Keep up the good work.

dopeysac chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
Hey Emma!

Love the nod that Castle know how to speak Chinese-love the firefly reference! It had me laughing as I was reading it. Thanks for a great and sweet chapter. On to the next one!

cherries-icecubes-and-coffee chapter 25 . 10/13/2011
OhMiGod. I LOVED this story! Thank you soo much! I Laughed, I cried, I ran around the house hugging everyone in sight! Thank you thank you thank you! I'm currently reading or have read every single one of your fanfictions and I continue to be amazed by every chapter, every paragraph, every sentence, every freaking word. Just, ah, thank you Emma! I have to wait until January to see Season 4 of Castle (I live in New Zealand), and your fanfics get me through(: Don't stop writing! Ever! You're amazing!
hopefulregal chapter 25 . 10/9/2011
I enjoyed that :) I definitely just spent several hours reading it instead of doing my chemistry homework...oops... all of the sudden it was over and I was like wait what? I though I still had like 5 more chapters?... Great story though, I love your work! :)
hopefulregal chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
OMG. AVPM/DARREN CRISS REFERENCE. MUCH APPRECIATED. HOPE APPROVES.

Another wonderful chapter btw :) and yet another one of your fanfics that I have become addicted to
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »