Reviews for Rock Foundation
cherries-icecubes-and-coffee chapter 25 . 10/13/2011
OhMiGod. I LOVED this story! Thank you soo much! I Laughed, I cried, I ran around the house hugging everyone in sight! Thank you thank you thank you! I'm currently reading or have read every single one of your fanfictions and I continue to be amazed by every chapter, every paragraph, every sentence, every freaking word. Just, ah, thank you Emma! I have to wait until January to see Season 4 of Castle (I live in New Zealand), and your fanfics get me through(: Don't stop writing! Ever! You're amazing!
hopefulregal chapter 25 . 10/9/2011
I enjoyed that :) I definitely just spent several hours reading it instead of doing my chemistry homework...oops... all of the sudden it was over and I was like wait what? I though I still had like 5 more chapters?... Great story though, I love your work! :)
hopefulregal chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
OMG. AVPM/DARREN CRISS REFERENCE. MUCH APPRECIATED. HOPE APPROVES.

Another wonderful chapter btw :) and yet another one of your fanfics that I have become addicted to
knwho chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Okay so, 1) You are now my favorite Castle author! 2) Read everything you've written about it and totally loved it. 3) My first written review of one of your stories, so here goes:

The characters are spot on, interactions are dead-center. I especially like your Beckett/Josh break-up scenes. This one was amazing! Keep at it!

P.S. Can you please update 'Finding Innocence' soon? I absolutely love AU Beckett, Castle and 8 year-old Alexis.

- knwho
castle reader and viewer chapter 25 . 10/3/2011
Dear Emma, I know I am a bit late reviewing this story, but I have to tell you as much as I love Of Finding Innosence, Rock Foundation had been most real to me. Your writing in Rock Foundation is less fluffy than all of your other stories making it a truly possible Castle story up to the standards of the show. In other words: I loved it!
ttandme69 chapter 25 . 9/25/2011
just read the whole story today! May I say, excellent, touching, frightening, loving and an excellent read! I love the way you write them! I noted a mention of a possible sequel...and I hope that there is one in the works. There could be one out there and I will find out soon as I am reading from the first story to your current story! thank you for all of your hard work! Lisa
kikki hope chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Thank you for sharing your story, I enjoy the way u wright. And appreciate that u capture all the characters do well.

Keep writing, and keep posting .
maisma51 chapter 25 . 8/20/2011
Fantastic! I laughed, I cried, I yelled at the computer. This story is simply superb. I really, really hope you do a sequel and that it is as beautiful and intense and awesome as this story. Thanks for writing and sharing :)
maisma51 chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
"She'd never tell him, but she actually was Castlefreak1212" I laughed SO HARD at that! Loving this story :)
Zapenbits chapter 25 . 8/18/2011
Totally enjoyed this story!

Loved the Tyson angle. It was so suspensful!

Haha. Loved it!

-Liz
Mark C chapter 25 . 7/31/2011
This was an amazing story.

I enjoyed seeing their relationship evolve over the course of the story and how quickly Rick and Kate became closer.

The parts with Kate and Alexis were great. Each time one came along it showed how close those two were becoming as well. They really connected with each and I think that helped Rick and Kate's relationship get closer as well.

These last few chapters dealing with Tyson were intense especially dealing with the aftermath. Because of what happened with Tyson they were finally able to say those three little words.

The ending to the final chapter was well done. I didn't think that Kate would turn Rick down when he asked her to move it with him and his family.

Excellent job.
rigger42 chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
How have I never found your stories before? You write B/C so fracking CUTE! Yet believable...you know, if they pulled down about fifty walls and moats and layers of protective barbed-wire around their hearts.

I'm having way too much fun working my way through your stories - great situations without seeming at all OOC. THANK YOU! :)
Inkognito chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
Finally! An author who managed to spell the word 'definitely' right! I knew that day would come.
Inkognito chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
This line is my fav: "If you're offering, I suppose I could be persuaded to grace you with my presence for a little longer." Classic! )
tiff098765 chapter 25 . 7/25/2011
Emma, fantastic job! What a great story! I loved the arguement about him not shadowing her anymore turning into him agreeing to shadow her safely. Shaw was well done, and her maternity leave comment was perfect. Then Castle had to go say somthing about delivery. Nice!

Well done, Emma, well done.
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »