Reviews for Rock Foundation
Kaz chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Wow just caught up & loving it :o) can't wait for more, haha motorcycle boy. Now be gone! ;o) lol Thanks so much for keeping going it's fab! Kaz x
dreamsoflove311 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Excellent continuation...I'm really loving where you're going with the characters and the story line. Also I like the way that you've moved them rather seamlessly into a new level of their relationship while still staying true to who they are. I think that's exactly how it is with them- simple and easy and true.

Things I totally loved:

Beckett in the bookstore...reminded me of myself :)

Lanie and Esposito texting Castle and Beckett at the same time...priceless

Josh walking in on them...HAHAHA! Genius!

looking forward to reading more!
corlando chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
A friend recommended I read this story. You've really got the characters voices down and I'm enjoying seeing them in such a casual setting.

"Nothing scares them away like a badge and an actual knowledge of my books," he said as Kate looked up at him.

"Then my work here is done," she said. - I love that. It really made me laugh. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Aurora-Stormwind chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Oh man, you ended it there? Argh! *pokes author* update!

Castle and Beckett were great this chapter (I particularly enjoyed Castle's "Don't kill me!" and Kate scaring off Mr. Creepy at the bar.)

I too hope this takes care of the Josh issue. Not that I think he's a bad guy, he's just not Castle!

Now, back to your keyboard! :-)
Blackandpinkroses chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I like it you decided to continue with your (supposed to be) one shot!

And you end this chapter with Josh entering Kate's apartment?

(You're evil!)

I'm looking forward to read the next chapter.
Bella Paige chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Oh you two are just too cute ... glad she didn’t freak about the paper

I’m guessing Lanie hasn’t seen the paper

O Hi Josh (Biggest grin on my face)
NoOrdinaryLines chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
HAHAHA

The way you ended this chapter was priceless. Loved every minute of it. Thanks for the speedy update. Looking forward to the next one already.

-AC

PS: Your DM is disabled. IDK if you knew that, just wanted to let you know.
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Oops! lol I hope this gets rid of Josh once and for all. I'm ready for him to take a hike!
Warden18 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I really liked that chapter! I can't wait for you to continue.
BCWh chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
I love this so far!

-Keep it updated && soon!

BonesFreakk3
CastleFreak1212 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
OMG! This story is getting so good! I'm hooked:) can't wait for more!:)
whimorawhy chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
WOAH.

Okay. I need more. This is amazing. :)
Warden18 chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
hey, great new chapter, i really like it, that was great, cant wait for the next chapter
Nathan fan chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
OMG! This is the most wonderful chapter ever! I LOVE it when they have such real and honest conversation and you wrote all of it so smoothly and so realistically. AWESOME! I melted inside when Kate teased, "Mr. Mom," and Castle answered, "And proud of it." That whole conversation in the park was so natural. You didn't force anything and just let it flow easily between them. I am so IMPRESSED that you were able to have them discuss Josh and Gina without having any of it seem forced or out of character. I also love the way you dealt with the issue of Kate paying her own way at the zoo. And I love that they ended up at The Old Haunt and Castle said, "A bar is a place for friends and family. The 12th counts as both." A bit of a melt there too! Their parting at Kate's door was perfect for now. I could read about days like this for a long time! It was ever so satisfying! Could we hook you up to write for the show, because I would think that I'd died and gone to heaven to see this day on the screen!
Bella Paige chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
I READ CHAPTER ONE AND REPLIED ON THE THAT ONE SHOT

Chapter two

Yep that got her Kate ... good one

Gotta love Paparazzo’s

Chapter three

Or rick could watch the kids until they’re old enough for school ... and Kate you need a family to go home to after the crap you deal with at home.

Kate let the man pay for the ticket, he’s just trying to do something nice for you

YAY the old haunt gets a mention, I hope they bring it up more on the show

Em loving this story ... please continue and make it a loooong story. As I was reading the end of this chapter ‘Accidently in love’ by Counting Crows
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »