Reviews for to delete message, press seven
thecoeur chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wow, brilliant,I've read just about ever Dair fic you have and capturing Dan and Blair to their fullest aspects, time again and again, perfectly. The poise you bring is refreshing and the lacking clutter in your writing creates a gradual building between the two-will they or not, can they agree the undefined label between their friendship, could it become more.

Also I love never really hearing Dan's voice except through the messages he leaves for Blair. THERE NEEDS TO BE A BOOK BASED ON THIS VERY GENIUS CONCEPT.

So now, I'll continue to read fics all day, curling up in the corner of my rent's couch during this Christmas~Good day!
Mrs Crawford Badgley chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This one is amazing! The use of the voice mails to tell the story is so unique...I loved it!
Xx starlight-moon xX chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Haha. Brilliant! I especially loved Dan's reaction to Ben moving in. *giggles*

Once again, loved it! :)
fayespiegel chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Goodness gracious! You just REALLY know how to write Dair well, don't you? lol I've been reading fic after fic of yours, and they are all so AMAZING! They all have different but credible tones, indicating the diversity and complexity that Dan and Blair have to offer! You always manage to capture each character so truthfully and create scenarios that I feel could really happen on the actual show. It's good to know that I can find what are basically mini-dair-centric-episodes right here in case the official storyline doesn't live up to what you have created! :D

Once again, EXCELLENT job, and keep 'em coming!
sarabrowncolorado chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Damn this is good. LOVE IT!
Susi Echelon Hu chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I really really really love this story! OMG I love Chair, but I like also Dair and your story is so fantastic! So, I wonder if I can translate this story in Italian language and public it in "EFP Fanfiction"; Don't worry, I always said that the story isn't mine and that I'm only a translate... If you want I can give the link when I public it :) So... Can I, please?
slimkay chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Wow. Wow. Wow. I think I just died reading this story. That was very, very good. Loved how you portrayed their relationship. It's a shame, though, that the writers didn't follow your plan because that's far better than what actually happened on the show post 4x13.

Congrats, and I hope you will write more DB in the future.
liltrix chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
omg so cute and really well written. :D and in character! i love these two.
Lola chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I LOVED IT! seriously, best story i've ever read here!
Calendar chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Loved this from beginning to end!
Lawlliet chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
awesomew! please keep going! more chapters please, this is just amazing! xoxo
Cazza799 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Very cute one shot. I could see this happening in the show.
Marie chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Aww loved it! Great job
Cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I'm on my way out but have to stop, albeit briefly, to say I love it! I'm very worried that the last ep will be the end of db interaction for a while.. Which would be such a shame! Thank for the read; I always love your stories :)
BimboBoop chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Beautiful, tender, sweet...a joy to read.

Dan's messages were especially touching and humourous, and very much fit his 'tone'.