Reviews for Caught
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
lol - you have really made me smile and laugh on a rainy day. Thank you
dustytiger chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
lmao that was funny not what i expected but still freaken awesome! i would love for prentiss to do something like that to morgan, and the bit in the bathroom too funny for words... but what was this lost bet about
Fanatical Writer chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Very cute! Thank you for the Valentine's gift! :)

Angie
cassibill chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That had to be a heck of a case. They covered the distance of the country. Plus February in Minnesota. brrrr. They need a little levity in the BAU.

Yeah Reid would be awkward with someone seeing him undressed, too much like school and what they did to him.

Yep better to show Morgan than to leave photo evidence where Garcia WILL find it. It's Garcia.

The profilers forget to lock the door..that's just funny. They end up on top of one another with Reid's pants undone and of course there is a spare witness.

Em was working hard to compartmentalize that. Poor girl.

The girls never miss out on gossip and JJ always finds food. Yep it's the boxers that throw them not the position.

Rossi's in trouble...he's holding out on the gossip. He'd better watch it.

JJ is such a tease. Sure Em's daydreams are a go. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

"Please don't elaborate," oh Dave we love you. No one delivers a one liner like you.

Morgan tries to make it worse and Reid and Em both nail him. SCORE!

Poor Hotch, you really don't want to know.

"You deserved that," JJ told Morgan. Mommy's always gonna stick up for her boy. At least she didn't bop him in the head.

And Em took the roses. That is just sooo good. She's not gonna let good roses go to waste. And she took Morgan off at the knees. woohoo At least he had enough sense to stay quiet.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
cute, I liked it.
yaba chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
LOL I liked this. I'm sorry you didn't have as much fun with this challenge as you should have but it certainly paid off. Fun, fun, fun!

Yana
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
kinda cute. the last line certainly made me smile.