Reviews for Love
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
It's subtly elegant. One way to describe your writing is subtly emotional elegance. This gives the feeling to hush, and to feel. To remember and appreciate love. Thank you for this writing. It's calming and soothing, though tender and pained. I love it, I find myself rereading it and it leaves me wanting more of how you write. Your prose, it is beautiful.
fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Hallo, ich hab grad deine Geschichte gelesen, oh Gott war die ich weiß gar nicht was ich sagen soll, ein einfaches gut trifft es nicht. Ich bin richtig sprachlos. Hatte richtig Gänsehait beim Lesen. Danke :))

Keep up the good work. I had goosebumps while reading. It was really really great. Thank you :)
Deleted.account.sorry.bye chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I don't understand why this doesn't have more reviews, I really enjoyed reading it. You have a flair for complex writing more mature readers will enjoy that is shown in this fic. The balance between methodical and love is flowing and precise, it really stirred feelings in me as I read it.

Chu
Savage Valentine chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
WHAT- was- that?
Aka Wouka chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
You have the makings of greatness in ya. But ya gotta use spellcheck and get a beta!

Just kidding! Sort of. I just wanted to quote Treasure Planet.

I kinda love this, though that's probably mostly because Ace comes back. Haha, you really hafta pay attention to get anything, and I'm sure things will make more sense once I've seen more of the anime. (I'm forcing myself to go through chronologically from the beginning, so I'm only on the Alabasta arc.)

Just watch things like 'they're' instead of their-they're they are-they are doing something, as opposed to their horse/fish/bird/whatever. Also, at the very beginning it should've been than instead of then-greater than, he did this and then...

Also, sometimes it's good to find a way to combine sentences instead. of. having. a lot. of short. ones.

Other than that, I really liked this! _
TheSilverCircle chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Frankly, I am in awe. Period. End of story. Righi there. Done. lol

Gosh, i dont even know what to say that wont sound like garbled gibberish because im still in the process of wrapping my own brain around it all...let alone to be able to write it out...

It was wonderfully random, and poetic, and shockingly deep and - and im not even sure how that's possible! I cant even fathom my mind making some of the connections you did there, but you somehow make sense. Im sure it wasn't all that pleasant for you in the long run but I'm glad you had those days of sleep deprivation and Alice in Wonderland. :) (god knows i hate being exahsted. I get cranky and incoherent and it gives me headaches...) This piece right here is definitely one of my favorites. If not for the story but for the language (which was absolutely beautiful btw) and the meaning behind the words as unintentional as those words may be.

love, Love, LOVE :)

Ps. On a completely random note (cuz i like random), when reading the AN before the story i had the sudden urge to go watch Alice in Wonderland right after you mentioned it...I'm really not sure why...but i think i will! :D

And sorry about the ridiculously long review that tells you pretty much...well, nothing. I need to work on that...
BlizzardXIII chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Ace of spades. Hahah. This story was kinda confusing, but it's awesome as a whole. The whole thing and the mentions of people related to Ace feels really nostalgic. Oh. And I spotted a mistake somewhere, but forgot where. Hehh. The story was smooth reading and the mistakes were really minimal so this fic is really awesome! It's a rare fic! I really enjoyed it.
princess-kally chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This...

Is Brilliant. (note the capital 'B', your story is deserving of')

I really loved the way this piece of writing was written. It slowly reveals all the pieces,one by one and you kinda go.. O_O then "Ohhhh! I see...'

Just one thing though. Your story is listed as a 'drama/romance' piece? Maybe I'm just dim, but I couldn't really catch the romance... :O