Reviews for Calculate the value of Love
invadervorandlir chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
More! I need to know the rest! Arrrgh!
Rocketman1728 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
nice story... keep it up!
Lurking-in-shadows chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
I really liked all three chapters and even though it's been a while since your last update on Calculate the Value of Love, I added it to my story alert. Short but sweet, this was a very enjoyable fanfic staring Brief's and Panty's relationship.
kisakasama chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
I ship them hard too. awesome drabbles. favourited! Panty's so tsundere in the 3rd chapter~
sugarysaliva chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Please continue, I really want to see more of this.

I'm not even a real fan of Panty/Brief, but I really want to see were this goes~.
SoFool chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Damn. That was beautiful. It described the allure of Panty perfectly, and the end was wonderful and sad. Please keep writing!
Comcombre chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love it. I love it. It begins, a pain I'm already a background in reading. I put a quick read on.
StupidDeath chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
I love it. I really love history, I wonder if going Stocking tease Brief with this story. It might be interesting. And above all, how are reacting Panty ect? Go please! But then I am too pressed me now. x)
manhattan martini chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
/SNORT

Oh Panty, you tsundere. This was all sorts of cute and hilarious.
Pikana chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWW :D Well if ya hook up witha devoted rich boy its expected but sooo sweet. Loving the drabbles !
Aelibia chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
These are amazing! It's so hard to capture the heart of the series without slipping into an empty vulgarity. What you've done here is a work of art. I hope you make more of these little vignettes in the future!
kopycat101 chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I ship Panty X Brief SO HARD I'm not even joking :U I've always shipped it since the first episode Brief came out it.

This is such an exquisite fic. The characters are spot on, and I can tell that you put effort into this piece. Very well written, and one of the scarce Panty X Brief fics on this site.

Kudos to you. It's like you captured the thoughts, the shots of them and put it right on this fic.
Papaveri chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
I read this on LJ some time ago!

I've already given you a review, but I wanted to tell you again how much I liked these drabbles. I like your style, so I'm checking some of your other fics.

Thanks for sharing! I'm faving this right now :D
Pikana chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Yur kidding... an in character, well written, Panty/Brief Story? WOW! Amazing effort! Im a sucker for Drabble pairings ! Awesome work so far
atelophobic chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
ljkasfdhlkasjhf;akjfhlajh

ok, you ship izaya/namie, soul/maka, AND brief/panty?

YOU ARE MY GOD, I SWEAR. OMG. I AM FLAILING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. LIKE, SERIOUSLY, I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW.

not to seem like a stalker, or anything.

ok, now to the actual review: I never thought Panty could ever be in character in a story. I mean, it just wouldn't be her type, you know? But somehow, you managed to capture her indifference and her horniness in words and phrases, and I still don't quite understand how. I love how I managed to picture all of this in my mind while I was reading; I could actually see this as one of the more serious episodes. (Unless it already happened. I seriously need to catch up.)

Conclusion: This story is oozing with utter amazing-ness.

I can't wait to read more of these oneshot! :)

-lowercased