Reviews for Calculate the value of Love
Smurfette101 chapter 3 . 5/8
this is really cute! i love how you explain why brief loves panty without sounding too cheesy. keep up the good work
Akira Desuuu chapter 3 . 4/20
Looks like a good story so far. But the chapters could be longer.
PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE update Update uPDATE SOON soon Soon sOON
invadervorandlir chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
More! I need to know the rest! Arrrgh!
Rocketman1728 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
nice story... keep it up!
Lurking-in-shadows chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
I really liked all three chapters and even though it's been a while since your last update on Calculate the Value of Love, I added it to my story alert. Short but sweet, this was a very enjoyable fanfic staring Brief's and Panty's relationship.
kisakasama chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
I ship them hard too. awesome drabbles. favourited! Panty's so tsundere in the 3rd chapter~
sugarysaliva chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Please continue, I really want to see more of this.

I'm not even a real fan of Panty/Brief, but I really want to see were this goes~.
SoFool chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Damn. That was beautiful. It described the allure of Panty perfectly, and the end was wonderful and sad. Please keep writing!
Comcombre chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love it. I love it. It begins, a pain I'm already a background in reading. I put a quick read on.
StupidDeath chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
I love it. I really love history, I wonder if going Stocking tease Brief with this story. It might be interesting. And above all, how are reacting Panty ect? Go please! But then I am too pressed me now. x)
manhattan martini chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
/SNORT

Oh Panty, you tsundere. This was all sorts of cute and hilarious.
Pikana chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWW :D Well if ya hook up witha devoted rich boy its expected but sooo sweet. Loving the drabbles !
Aelibia chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
These are amazing! It's so hard to capture the heart of the series without slipping into an empty vulgarity. What you've done here is a work of art. I hope you make more of these little vignettes in the future!
kopycat101 chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I ship Panty X Brief SO HARD I'm not even joking :U I've always shipped it since the first episode Brief came out it.

This is such an exquisite fic. The characters are spot on, and I can tell that you put effort into this piece. Very well written, and one of the scarce Panty X Brief fics on this site.

Kudos to you. It's like you captured the thoughts, the shots of them and put it right on this fic.