Reviews for after the fallout
ReprobaVir chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Ah, my favorite installment in this series yet! Not because I like Elliot/Sophie (though I do, if I'm being honest), but this one just felt very real. All of them were great (and I really should try to go back and review them all, even if mobile is a witch), but this one really cemented their relationship and how the team relies not just on each other, but especially on Sophie and Elliot.
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is amazing. I couldn't remember why I didn't fave it before-I think I was put off by the kiss, but it totally makes sense. They're both physical people, and used to divorcing the physical aspects of sex from the emotional ones...it just works. I do love friendship fics with these two, the ones that really take care of the team. Bless their hearts. And the bit at the end about Eliot's bone-deep desire for redemption, ugh. Heartbreaking. I also love the way everything revolves around Nate even when Nate's totally absent...very well made fic.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
awesome fic. it deserves more than just 7 reviews
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Loved this.
Daisy312 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
You write really well. The characterizations were spot on. I loved the way you wrote Elliot, and I could totally "hear" Gina Bellman's voice in Sophie.
Trapper Creek Kaniac chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
So beautifully written. I love this series to death!
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. So many great lines, can't even pick a favorite! I loved the way you used the kiss theme twice, giving it two totally different meanings. It's great that you brought in Parker and Hardison, too. You've so accurately captured Eliot's thought process, it's amazing. Great job!
b-mystique chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Well written piece. This was very interesting to read...because they very seldom get to interact.
Dispatchvampire chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
**He felt her tongue brush his lip in invitation, and now his body and the alcohol were telling him about heat and pleasure, and his own wrath at Nate's con was telling him about taking revenge, and his mouth and soul were telling him she tasted like tequila and tears.** This is just a gorgeous phrase. I enjoyed this story a great deal.