Reviews for Countdown to Forever
Kensy Echo chapter 12 . 5/9
It's an amazing story. It is really match the genre, adventure and humor. However, I like how you add some sad and serious moments that mostly about Kaito. Actually, at first I don't what the goal of this story. It is as if you write about their daily life just like a drabble, but of course yours is different. However, when I keep reading it, I've just realized that, yes, it's like an adventure of life. It doesn't need to be all about serious crime or fantasy, but their own daily life with fun and sad moments while affected by BO is a great adventure. I see your story like that. I like how the four of them support each other. I also like to read Kaito and Shinichi's daily life with Kaito's antic. I really enjoy the whole story XD The ending is also lovely. I'm so happy that you also use clock tower of ekoda in this story. With that ending, I've just realised that while Shinichi's role in this story is a lot, Kaito is the one that grows the most. It's just my opinion, hehe. I see it like that. His start of more normal life and his dream becomes the end of this story, I guess? Haha, sorry if I guess a lot. I just can't help because I enjoy this story. However, the one part that makes me crying is the last part of the last chapter. I really love how you describe Kaito and Kid about magic, dream, possibility, and all. It's really Kaito ... And it makes me wonder, what makes me so in love with Kaito ... hehe

Thank you so much for writing this! :D I'm looking forward to read your other KiShin FFn XD
nipuLsemloH1412 chapter 12 . 4/26
Amazing! I loved reading almost every moment of this, I can't wait to read more if you write them.
Thank you for really cheering me up with this,
Ja ne!
nipuL&semloH1412
Shana-Fujioka chapter 12 . 4/3
That story was so amazing! It was funny, sad, interesting, captivating, cute, adorable... just awesome! I really liked it. :3

It's definitely one of my favorites now. :D
Gotta see, if there are other storys of you I haven't read already.
DragonSorceress22 chapter 12 . 3/18
God I love this story. I think this is actually my third time reading it *blushes* but I just sort of needed it right now haha Anyway thank you for writing this :)
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 12 . 1/13
It's kinda sad to see this story end. I only joined the following of it with the last few chapters, but its such a good story that it's kind of sad to see it end. But what a good ending it was. Nice and sweet with a little insight into what Shinichi thinks of his boyfriend. But it's really true. KID is just one of those invincible characters. Ones that you can't ever see being bested for more than half a second. It's a very nice thought, that someone can handle such hardships and still bring wonder to the stage. Your story made me think, and I like that best about it. The writings good, the romance sweet, and thoughts get provoked. A good story through and through, I'd say.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
I really just love this story so much. It just feels so...happy isn't the right word. Everyone has a good ending, even with a few bumps along the way, and Kaito and Shinichi are just so in sync. Which is really what I like about the two of them- like they're dancing in step without ever really considering it. I liked the way you portayed them here, especially Shinichi's utter nonchalance around other people when it comes to Kaito's behavior. Yeah, Kaito still embarrasses and messes with Shinichi, but around other people he's just so often basically going "What, you expected different?" and getting on with it. If you do write/have written more in this universe, I'd definitely like to see it.
bobbyneko chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww

This was a really good fic and it was able to steadily catch my attention the whole way through! (Which says a lot!)
NekoGurl98 chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
At first, I thought the start would be all dark and dreary so I was rather hesitant about reading on. I'm so glad I did though, it was such a light and heart-waing read. Especially the last few paragraphs!
Lady of the Shards chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
This story was really sweet, if a bit confusing at points with the jumping between past and present. But a great story.
Lady of the Shards chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
But what WAS the message?
DragonSorceress22 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
I usually don't comment on a finished fic until I've read the whole thing but I can’t stand it anymore, I just love this story so much! I am SERIOUSLY enjoying it . Thank you so much for a fabulous story - I'd been dying for a good KaiShin one for a while now :)
Great chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
It was so, fluffy,mostly fluffy in a way that at the same time gives you the sense of trying to do more. Its good and I will be looking forward to your other stories!
softdreamer chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
I just loved it :D
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
This was a really good story. I enjoyed reading it and I believe the characters were spot on. :3
TheMrsBrightside chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
this story is adorable .. i like all the KaiShin interaction :cute: thank you for this wonderful story :)