Reviews for Countdown to Forever
ilko chapter 12 . 8/17
Oh, this is lovely, sweet and funny and suspenseful and a little scary, but always hopeful for the bright future ahead, and so full of love it overflows.
ᴏʜ. ᴍʏ. ɢᴏsʜ. * ɴᴏsᴇ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ*

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇ ʟɪғᴇ! ɪs ɪᴛ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ? ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ 'sᴇᴇ' ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅ ᴘʟᴏᴛ.

ɪғ ʏᴇs, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ɢᴍᴀɪʟ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ:

ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!
DragonSorceress22 chapter 1 . 6/30
So, my beta started reading this story and I thought, "Hm. If she wants to talk about it after she reads it, I should look it over again real quick as a refresher..." A minute later I was seriously like "Okay, no, I can't just skim this; I'm already hooked again I HAVE TO READ IT ALL." This is what you do to me lol and I love it
GreenDrkness chapter 12 . 5/13
This story is fabulous it was a bit confusing in the beginning
I love the crossdressing and the nonsensical chapters that acted as comedic relief from the serious chapters
Keep on the writes
Riddle-Snape chapter 12 . 3/11
OH MY SALAZAR! One of best KaiShin I read! :D I really like it ;)
Kisaki Sakura chapter 12 . 2/2
A wonderful piece of art you've written there. It is perfect the way it is. I can't find anything that would be amiss.
Love it!
Absolute Love!
Kneoria chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
I love this. I really really do. its wonderful and makes me so happy
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
FEELS. Oh god it's so warm and I can't!*Flutters around.*

What happens to Aoko? Heiji and Kazuha are together, along with Hakuba and Ran, as well as Shinichi as Kaito.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
Of course they would work well together! And Kaito's performance must be amazing. Good job!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
Pandora found and Snake locked away. Now what is to come?

And I would hate to feel the emotional roller coaster that Kaito is having right now.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
The parents approve. That is a plus.

Shinichi wasn't amused.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
Nice movie. We all knew Kaito would do something or another to freak them out. Was fun to read though.

Ran and Hakuba? Now that is one underrated pairing. I like it.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
And that is how Kaito baffles the police, secretly and not.

Awww they proclaimed their love for one another!:3