Reviews for Knight of Blood
Farla chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
[ Sollux was Karkat's best friend; Kanaya, his moirail. But Terezi... Terezi was something more to him, and the thought of losing her was simply not an option. ]

Uh. Not only are moirails and matesprits both considered romantic, but platonic relationships in general can be just as strong as sexual ones. It's kind of creepy for Karkat to be casually ranking his friends on whose death he'd be more devastated by.

[ Long ago, he had waxed red for her, but it was never something he could bring himself to admit, even after their "incident." ]

I know we don't see exactly how things went, but even if they hadn't officially become a couple, Terezi made it clear enough she was interested that I don't see why Karkat would have been too nervous to say anything by the time they're in the veil. He seems like he has other things on his mind, not that he's eaten up inside but can't bring himself to admit things.

This is decent enough - the storyline works, although given Karkat's self-loathing I'd have liked to see more done with that connected to his power, instead of just realizing it when he tries. But in terms of characters, the way Karkat says that things are fine as long as Terezi's okay makes him seem awful. A lot of his friends are dead, but instead of it being treated as not wanting to lose Terezi /too/ it's as if as long as he has Terezi the rest of the deaths are no big deal. He was friends with all of them.
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
That was amazing!

I was also looking through the MSPA forum for more fics and stumbled upon you and this fic xD
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
*squeals* This was awesome! XD

Gonna be honest, I have not read Homestuck AT ALL.(.') I don't really know anything about and probably wouldn't have even found out about if I didn't have a close friend who is so OBSESSED with it that it started to rub off on me. Now she makes fun of me for loving it so much even though I have never even looked it up.

But I like your fic anyway because I'm weird like that. X3

Anywho, thanks for posting this!
Elkian chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Okay, that was surprisingly sweet.
Kattebutt chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Ooooh this was just amazingly cute. I love how you write much like the way it sounds in Homestuck. Your portray Karkat's feelings of self-loathing and guilt very well without making it over the top emo, but still prickle at your heart-strings. You also share my head-canon of the meaning of Karkat's title as Knight of Blood being him having healing abilities, as to contrast his feisty behaviour. And all in all just really cute. And also my favourite pairing.

Also the Nepeta epilogue at the end was just icing on the came and it was also great how it was portrayed as if you were moving her around in the game parts. Thank you very much and do write more like this again! :
Lacheetara chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
That Epilogue what the motherfuckin' icing on the cake.
MoonlightArchitect chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Thank you for giving this website the type of Homestuck fic it has DESPERATELY needed. I believe you know what's going on right now story-wise, so this is a great breath of fresh air. I LOVE TereKar and is my fav couple in Homestuck. Please. PLEASE DO MORE FANFICS IF YOU CAN. I would happily read and review. Oh, and again, THANK YOU! w
Redbud-Tree chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
OMG finally there are decent Homestuck fics showing up! You don't know how happy you've made me, seriously. I like this pairing but even if I didn't I would like this story.

Just... Homestuck doesn't get enough love in the fanfiction area, and it makes me sad - but you have made me very, very happy. :3

And that's a challenge considering the most recent updates! D: *flail*