Reviews for Unstoppable
Imma Gokuu chapter 7 . 4/1
Kinda hard to the way, who is Raven? 'Cause like I said, a bit hard to read...Good story though.
Brelic chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Also If cell got blown up by 16 he would've gain enough strength to put up a fight against Gohan, like he did in the show. Pretty good story other than that though.
JPaagtc chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Wow. I really have to say you are my favorite author. It seems every time I read one of your stories it is unique and interesting while also being well written. I have to say I really want you to keep updating this and Legendary.

One question though. In this story the incident with Majin Buu has not happened yet correct?
Zuchiku chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Really enjoy this story as well as Legendary, quite original in my opinion and suspenseful as well. Hope you get around to write more on either story.
abbieouji chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
it did mean wat i thought it meant...
abbieouji chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
i REALLLLY hope the 'm' doesnt mean wat i think it does ...
abbieouji chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
i hope goku is alive!
abbieouji chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
ok, 2 things
1. why do u mke gohan so angry in all of ur storiez? he's very kind and sweet, u make him a monster.
2. good chapter!
abbieouji chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Dang, u kno how write a good story!
Adura Osir chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
You write excellent stories _ This and Legendary are my favorite dbz fanfics, and both wonderfully alter Gohan and Videls characters to make them fantastically interesting and complex without seeming all that different. The plots are also well thought out and paced excellently. Can't wait for more _

- Lost
Lunarue chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
I'm liking this very much so far! I was cracking up on the parts with Bulma and Vegeta XD Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rollman chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
I really like how you keep us in suspense about the history between Gohan and Videl. Can't wait to get the answers!

Just watch out for punctuation and spelling errors.

Looking forward to reading more.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
Damn this was a good chapter and I loved it things are heating up now I just hope Gohan can save the day.
kpyn3 chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Very interesting! Also it is original, super heroes huh...I wonder how Raven learned to fly...hmm I hope you update soon, because you are creative.
OpenSourceArtist chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Interesting story, I look forward to see how you progress with the plot and character development, keep up the good work!