Reviews for Disharmony
melissa.maier.902 chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
Let me just say this chapter freakin rocks! It made my whole night
LOVE IT

hugs
melissa
Dbp chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
This story is really good, the parody chapter was funny. Please get back to it, I know it's been almost 3 years since it was updated but I really want to see where it goes.
NaruHina143 chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
Just finish reading through everything, so now I'm keeping my fingers crossed and Hoping Desperately that this beautiful story isn't discontinued or something, and you'll update soon. Pretty Pretty Please :)
AnActressexual chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
Hope you finish this story. It's good.
deeniebee28 chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
Just read through all 13 chapters ) Can I just say love it all! "Dream-Kurt" is damn funny and I chuckled every time he showed up. Chapter 10 had me laughing out loud and the hubby asking what was wrong! But most of all I like the progression this is taking, your pacing is good and not forced. Your characterizations are spot on. I can't wait to read more!
Pirate In Desguise chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
this story is amazing O.o

but its been ages since you've updated -.-'

Please don't drop it off :/
LizzyPoodle chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
I loved the part where he "desperately ground his partner into the floor." Dream clock remains a piece of magnificence. I'm glad that Kurt told him "I want to be with you," and I hope that Dave will get it together soon enough not to lose what he could have. This is a great story!
JuJuBiest chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
I swear, this story is so intriguing...and randomly really hot. I kinda want to smack both the boys for being so stubborn right now, but alas...I just have to wait for them to get it together. In the meantime, Kurt-in-a-skirt always makes me giggle.

If I haven't said it before, the dream imagery in this fic is amazing and I love it.
RoseBelikov'at'Nyx.Vamp chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
Wooo! You're back!

I loved the dream equences even more this time and the way that Dream-Kurt is the same one for both of them is a great touch :)

Thier make out session was hot, and i loved cute embarassed Kurt lol :)

Can't wait for the next!

Ove and out x
Amazanda chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
Am too lazy to log in atm. But I had to review. You know I love this, so I won't repeat that. It was hot! I love how Kurt is being sneaky, and the thrill of an affair? I'm glad you captured that. It was Blaine's fault for believing Kurt to be all perfect. No matter how much trust we want in our mates, absolute trust CAN be annoying. It's almost like saying, 'You can't do better than me, so there's no need worry about it.' Quite arrogant really.

Poor Kurt, even the Dream-Kurt is worried. I do love the dream sequences though, they're real cute and it makes the characters more real. It reminds me a bit of final fantasy to be honest. Thank you so much for this awesome epic story! I look forward to the next installment.

Mandy
charon90888 chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
Completely love the chapter... i was waiting for you to update, since the story is so good, i'm so excited to know what is going to happen with the whole affair thing, so please update soon... love your story!
the pink post-it chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
Dave needs to come out! I love the conversation kurt had with dave of him coming out. Awww dave called kurt babe i love it.
M chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
Well you didn't dissapoint this chapter ;) Seriously, I like how you manage to blend the fluff, angst and smut so well in one chapter! Oh and I love dream!kurt. Keep up the good work.
awesomesocks07 chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
anoter great chapter! can't wait to see what happens next!(:
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
Very awesome chapter. I loved it.

Eagerly awaiting more.