Reviews for If I Had A Nickel For Every Time I Heard That
XDDD Gosh, this is funny! especially the GerMano part XDDD

This made my morning!

time checked : 5:08am
QuirkyRevelations chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
XD XD XD XD XD (falls off my chair)
2 hours later...
(gets up...only to start laughing again)
So funny! XD
AshuraShadow chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Oh god i'm dying of laughter. i don't know what was funnier Japan and the robots or England and his rash XD
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Hahahahahahahahaha
Can't...haha...stop...haha...laughing
This is hilarious!
Amazing work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Okay I love this fic it was sooo funny I couldn't stop laughing! America is such a distraction OMG but I still love him to pieces:))))) you did a really good job writing I love all your other stories as well!

-Ally
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
hhahahahahahahahahaa

my roommate was giving my wtf faces
TardisInHetalia chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I was laughing so hard at this my goldfish crackers went up my nose! Where do you get ideas like this?! This was really funny! I still can't stop laughing and I am pretty sure that I am going to smile machivously when I am reminded like this.
Jan-Yu chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I laughed my arse off this! This is just hilarious! One should read this on a bad day, it will surely lighten up the day! My mother was like staring at me like a mad man while I was reading this!
DarkSapphireXx chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
lol ! too funny! aw man totally loved when he started embarrassing everyone, especially germany lol!
HiddenSunrise24 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This made me laugh so hard! I had the image of America dancing with Romano in my head for the rest of the day. Everything was just perfect and it definitely made my day
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
America.

That sums up everything.
Fyoex chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Im dying.
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Omfg , this was fabulous,
damtoti chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Ahah poor Romano. I hope England gets that rash cleared up.
Scaleon1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
And thus, that's why America always has his Dubstep blaring so loudly. Very funny story xD
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »