Reviews for The Chaos Child
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Hmm... the spirits aspect was different, but the dark would seem to be at odds with the horcrux in Harry, one would think... More would have been interesting.

Thanks for posting.
Danielams chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I like it.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Very well written.
Debate4life chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I'd like to see more of this. A promising start.
ReflectionsOfReality chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Was it not pride that caused him to lie to Hermione about solving the riddle of the second task? Or Acedia(not doing something that you are supposed to do) that he put off preparing for the task?

Not sure of the strength required for the sin to have been broken.

Greed could have been attributed to the mirror of Erised as even though it was not material wealth he did obsess over something over all else.

This could be a very interesting story and I can't wait to see where it ends up,

Reflections
Ame Suisei chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Yes it has been about 2 years... Your group is filling up with dust and it only gets stirred once in a while when I decide to poke at it.. Though I wonder what would happen if you posted this there...

Now onto an actual review of sorts. I do hope to see more of this as it feels like an interesting idea.

I do wonder what the other bindigs on the spirit are and how they have manifested during Harry's life. Or if we now begin to see them come into play with the cracking of the seal.

I also like your take on holiday traditions, and hope to see more mention of them.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Interesting. I'm wondering what's going to happen next. i would think that living in the dursley's home would be enough to make him meet the spirit already.
androidtracker chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
A very nice start. Are you planning on continuing this? I'm going to follow this story just in case. Thanks for the short lived entertainment.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Interesting start to your story and thanks for sharing!
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Excellent! A new story! _ Thank you, and may you have fun adding new chapters to i Lawl, I loved the part where James doesn't care if Peter eats the dessert because he already ate the whipped cream lolololol! _
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
very good keep it up
mrmistoffelees chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Interesting fic...keep it up!
Sapo08 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Execelent story, i m looking forward to the update, i m also waiting for Fugitive Fates, dont keep us hanging!
henriette chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is looking interesting, can't wait for more ;D

...and:

People were supposed to cower in fear when in his mighty presence! Potter was breaking all the rules

...if that didn't sound like a five year old, then I don't know what did, I could practically see the guy pout!
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
well, harry must be pretty luck _ he has never been one for gluttony, pride, or greed (outside of a 'normal' family), and he already committed "Wrath"..leaving possibly sloth, envy, and greed...which don't seem to suit harry too much unless he changes

BUM bum bummmmm!

...question, if harry did something wrath-ful again, would that count? _

keep up the good work