Reviews for Never Let Yuu Go
zeKaien chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I cried. this is so beautiful. thank you for this. a one-shot yullen gem.
Someone chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Well, I dont hate the YuMa pairing I actually like it... I do like Yullen more than YuMa though. :3 TykixAlma seems like a very interesting pairing...although I can't see it really. o.o The only people I can ship Tyki with is Allen and Road. x3 I'm a big Poker Pair fan (It's my OTP!) so I was a bit sad that Tyki and Allen broke up... D: But it fits and I love how you put Tyki like this! Exactly how I would've put him! A person who accepts the person they loves feelings to another person even though it would hurt them that the person they love doesn't love them. :D Love this one-shot. :)
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
... This was a bit sad but happy! I wish it stayed poker pair though because I like poker pair better then Yullen if course. xD I was happy they were a couple for awhile at least but I feel bad for alma and tyki but them as a couple? o.o
Darkspider chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh my God. I am so in love with this story! It has all the elements that I love! Joy, happiness, bitterness, angst, melanchony and anger. Woot! I have to say, we have the same thoughts! Alma is OK, but oh God, the influx of Kanda/Alma fics irritated me. Yeah, sure, there was all the love going on there but Allen betrayed the Order for Kanda (and Alma I guess. Lol.) and Kanda actually came back to the Order for Allen!

I honestly love Tyki. He's smexy and my heart broke for him. He loved Allen more and so, he let him go to that insane Japanese man that had been harrassing him for more than three years. Just wanted to drop a review and say good job!
masruiiiik chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
That was amazing. Absolutely astounding.

Your pacing was brilliant, it had a nice and steady rythm to it, which was greatly appreciated. :) The storyline, while somewhat overused (Allen and Kanda are together, Kanda screws up, Allen leaves etc. etc.) was made into something completely unique and yours alone due to your style and your way with words. I also loved how you sorta repeated the beginning passages in the end again, it gave me a nostalgic yet happy feeling because well, Allen got back together with Kanda. :D Yippee! :))))

You wrung so many emotions out of me. I was grinning like a maniac (which I am...) in the beginning when you talked about how Kanda and Allen met (fist-fight right away? Hell yeah!), I was frustrated with Kanda sometime during the middle when he was being a complete man-bitch, and I was crying for Allen when he left Kanda. Half of me was screaming "You go Allen! Do something GOOD for yourself for once! Put yourself first for once!" and the other half was wailing "What the HELL? There has to be SOME sort of reason as to why Kanda is being so...so.../Kanda/ like! You can't leave him, you're breaking his and your own heart!"

I died.

Then got revived again when Tyki dumped Allen's ass in front of their home. (Go Tyki!)

I also REALLY liked how you didn't say right away why Kanda had so much money (though I did already get some sort of inkling as to why...can't say I was completely correct though... xD) but you saved it for the end...OMG HE PROPOSED HE PROPOSED! In the most unromantic way possible...but for Kanda, that's as romantic as it'll ever get! OMGOMGOMG! xD

Anyways, this not-so-little ficlet was amazing. I loved every minute of it and I could go on forever talkinga bout everything I loved about it, but I won't. :) Just know that this is amazing and it's probably now one of my favourite Yullen fanfics (wellwritten AND heartwrenching, killing two birds with one stone) and I hope to see more from you. ;D

-Favourite-

-OSE

PS. Tyki was soooo friggin' awesome in this. xD

PPS. (or was it PSS...?) You should write a fic with this situation but in Kanda's perspective...it'd be so awesome! :D You can continue wrenching at my heartstrings while I read this whole fic in Kanda's POV...just thinking about it makes me tear up when I wonder what he was thinking for those three long and lonely years. TuT Or you can write a fic about all the texts Kanda sent poor Tyki. Eh? Eh? *nudgenudgewinkwink* xD

PPPS. (PSSS...) I am officially ditching my TykixLavi and jumping to TykixAlma. My new OTP. xD
tlinh chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow. I almost cried, and that was saying something because I hardly ever cry.

Write more please
Jenniferee chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Loved this fanfic. Absolutely. :D Kept me reading from beginning to the end. And I love the flow of the story - easy to follow, and nothing too abrupt. And when Allen found the money in Kanda's drawer, AHHHHH NOOO KANDA YOU BIATCH! But anyway it's really good that you kept what he was spending the money for till the end. The whole story I was just thinking Kandagodiekandagodie but in the end HOORAY! :D

Keep writing!
Moyashimon chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
oh! Your story is so cute! I smile a lot!

I have just read it today. Really worth read it!

I also hate KandaXAlma pair more then any pair in this DGM pairing!
SeaDewDrops chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
*presses Add to Favourites button*

I think I can read this story everyday and not get tired of it. _

Lovely.
A Misfit Manik chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
To be honest, I got so into your fic, I almost cried (a little) when Allen left Kanda. xD HAHAHA. I can image Allen and Kanda's relationship as such. The story is a fabulous read, exciting, romantic (however not overly so) and just all in all, a fantastic read. The melancholic scenes were so touching and my heart went out to poor Allen. Your Kanda just cant seem to understand his own feelings.

The thing is, your summary is what really caught my attention. Keep up the auhsum work.

And for the record, I absolutely loath Kanda/Alma. Sure he is good looking, but I dislike him for unknown reasons.
ChasingCheetahs chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Amazing story! It's so emotional! Wonderful job!
yumchaitea chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
You did such a great job writing this! My heart was aching through most of it. Augh and you did such a good job at making me hate and then love Kanda all at once.
MelodyofLives chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You know, the first thing that came to mind when I read this was: it must have been HARD to keep Allen and especially Kanda in character.

This is one of my favorite romance fics, the kind of fic I could probably read everyday without getting tired of it. I love the way you wrote the fic and your way with words. It's very beautifully written and I hope you continue to write.
OnePissedAngel chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
damn.. this fic just made me cry a lot and my heart ached over the scenes.. i lov it really. that's one good story..
Gurhur chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I got so engrossed with the whole thing that I didn't even notice any grammatical errors. And that's something for me. Haha.

If you still want a beta, though, I'm available for it. :)