Reviews for Switching Places
Aww too bad this was discontinued. It had real potential.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
Aww, It's really too bad this is ten years dead. It was so awesome!
Haru Hime-sama chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Harry's name isn't Harold, it's just harry!
Fictional History chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
I'd like to see how the Harry-with-parents react to all the people staring at him!
tricorvus chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
Yes, I totally agree with your Riddle re-write. In an alternate universe, who's to say he couldn't have had this much nicer life? And turned out a real swell fella. :D Just a note: When wondering if you should write Creme or Cream, don't get confused and write Crame. It looks really goofy. Go with Cream. The people who are reading in countries where they write Creme, will still understand. :D
tricorvus chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Good on you on the Marv thing. That is the most completely original thing I've ever seen! :D And to have him be Minister, and St Mungo's Santa... Bloody brilliant! :D :D
tricorvus chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
This is blowing me away! This is TOTALLY original. Nothing plaigerised, nothing derivative, everything you have here, fits with your established story line as per summary. Good Lord! Are you majoring in Creative Writing classes? And if you are, you're succeeding wildly... I F-ing LOVE this! :D
tricorvus chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
This is a bloody work of genius. Thank You. Especially for James & Lily having other kids, which I always figured they would have had, later. Thank you also for spelling Lily's name right. I dream of getting some authors together and banging their heads together, and yelling at them. "Her name is the FLOWER!"
ForeverLily chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
Great story. Just one thing...could you separate what's in happening in the different worlds with a page break or something? It's kind of confusing blended together.
Friglit chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
A novel take on the dimension switch idea! I like that you've included both version of Harry rather then just one (although I am getting impatient for Harry 1 to wake up!)'m curious to see what differences come out between the two dimensions (Snape for example). I don't think that its people dislike Harry 2 per say, its just that in comparison to Harry 1 he's a bit boring. I suspect that will change when Harry 1 wakes up and things start falling apart for Harry 2.
DeengoBlue chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
"Minister Riddle" -now that's just...creepy. (And in a Santa suit no less!)
hypercell chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
I think it is a git. But that just might mena "annoying person who won't leave me anloe and is annoying". I'm not british.
hypercell chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
Ok. first, you do know, that if you read the 2nd book, if Harry is 15, then Riddle is 69? I liked this. I want to know what happens, but this is hilariously cute and funny. This is really good.
hypercell chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
who tried to kill harry in the other world and why? AK! I have to go to bed. I do want to wake up in the morning before 11. Which means I have to stop reading. ARG! loveing it, by the way!
hypercell chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
I asume that Dumbledore told Ron adn Hermione about what happend? Tbhis is great!