Reviews for Rosie's Angel
Ladybear0506 chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
Beautiful side story! Loved it!
Ladybear0506 chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Great chapter!
Ladybear0506 chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
This is so sad!
Ladybear0506 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Great first chapter!
EmmettRose chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Loved this story thanks for sharing!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Just a great story. I loved reading it. Can't wit to start book 5. Hope u plan to finish it!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Really great job with a difficult chapter to write.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Good job with a very difficult subject matter.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I can't believe this has so few reviews. I couldn't wait to read it after finishing Bella's Dawn. Sure hope u plan to complete the fifth sequel to this wonderful group of stories.
k1942 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Just the right touch on the homecoming! The family did their usual terrific job getting a place for Angel all fixed up and ready to go! Angel is a lucky little girl measured by how much she is wanted and loved already! Rose and Emmett as parents, who would have thought?
k1942 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
I enjoyed it as much as I could while peering through the tears! Angel had a hard start in this world, but two parents are anxious to love her forever! What Emmett told Angel was simply beautiful! Partly because he meant every word! I think I kind of love Emmett, just a little!
k1942 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Bless Rose and Emmett both for what they are trying to do for this poor child! It would be so horrible if she had been all alone with no one to help ease her suffering!
k1942 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
The poor little thing, literally dying to give life to her child, how heartbreaking! Rose and Emmett will do all they can to help her but it's the saddest situation! Even Carlisle as wonderful a doctor as he is, won't be able to do too much!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
This was a wonderful little story. I'm so happy for Rose and Emmett that they got their little Angel, and that she will know about her parents.
laura chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
you have done it justice it was heart wrenching and beautiful