Reviews for The Obsidian Dawn
tarrangar chapter 39 . 9/4
The night elves also know about the reds as a minimum they blessed Nordrassil.
tarrangar chapter 2 . 9/2
Hope that faceless isn't literally having the servants of the old gods as relatives cant be good.
fireball900 chapter 67 . 7/30
Wooo! Eleventh Hour power-up!
fireball900 chapter 66 . 7/30
Best chapter yet, I only worked things out this chapter. Never even *considered* Wrathion being the decoy. Which he *really was.*
fireball900 chapter 61 . 7/30
It *would* be a runt, wouldn't it? Heh.

Y'know, for a messiah, Wrathion's not inspiring much, well... *hope.*
fireball900 chapter 56 . 7/30
Damn, you really know how to make an (seemingly) unwinnable situation, don't you? Unlimited knowledge, unlimited *voice* reach, working towards the powers of things involving *time* and *life* and *dreams.*
And, possibly worst of all... smart.
fireball900 chapter 54 . 7/30
Heh. Seldarria was *funny.*
fireball900 chapter 52 . 7/30
You know, I'm not really sure how many 'good people' are on the 'good side.'
Just as well I like that sort of thing :D
fireball900 chapter 24 . 7/29
I honestly cheered for Kat here.
fireball900 chapter 14 . 7/29
'Giant melty thing on fire.' That's the technical term, is it?

And *gods,* Bolvar's romantic thoughts about Kat are *hilarious.*
fireball900 chapter 9 . 7/29
I like Anduin. He's smart, kind, and a *child.*
fireball900 chapter 4 . 7/29
I'm loving this, I couldn't stop snickering at Bolvar's line about comparing kat to the Light. And the numerous thoughts about the 'poor unfortunate soul who would Romance her'... heheh.
10/10 so far.
i've enjoyed your writing here better than most offerings on this forsaken website. it is not so much a matter of either interesting plot or lyrical prose, but more, whats in between, yes. things like building characterization, bringing background details of a setting to the fore, unhurried tone, which is to say, the meat and potatoes of writing.

that said i do have one quibble over all; it is rather jarring when a writer inserts modern phrases or moral precepts, like 'victim-blaming', 'racial slur', or gender nominalism, into decidely un-modern universes. sometimes after such rude adjunctions i feel i must stop reading for a time and forget about it before returning, in order to regain my sense of immersion.
You will fear my laser face chapter 38 . 1/10
My there's a lot of angst in this story.
Rockcutter28 chapter 70 . 1/8
From the moment I read it, way back in the early chapters, the thing with the buried eggs bugged me. Ever since Onyxia went to the Wrymbog and fought the mercenaries, I thought, but what about that buried eggs plan? This bugged me constantly for months and now that I've been vindicated in that the ending is twice as sweet. The Black Dragonflight are my favorite characters in wow and this is by far my favorite fic on the sight. It's a shame theres no more but i'll always be grateful for it. You're work is fantastic and congradulations on finishing it.
(Btw: Onyxia is my favorite WoW character)
Woo Dragons