Reviews for NGE: Asuka and Stupid Shinji Save the World
Remzal Von Enili chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
ten thousand metric tons? thats almost as much as chuck norris has!
Asukaforever92 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Okay that was odd but kind off funny. I'm glad this is alive and I'll keep reading.
CommieJohn chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
So... how did I end up in /b/, again?

Anyway, I like where this is headed. Carry on, please. That is, if you don't go insane before finishing. Jk, this is great.

But, if possible, a little more explanation about what's going on would be nice :P Or not. Insanity is nice.
Asukaforever92 chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Okay I'm getting really lost now. Please explain this to me I want to keep reading but I don't know what is going on.
Asukaforever92 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
I am glad this was updated. Sorry it took me so long but my computer was giving me problems since February 7. The references to the Simpsons and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson were good. I got your email and responded to it. Now I will read chapter 3 and probably comment on that.
Shodatl chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
You lost me at "3rd" wall.
Zelara chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
please please pleeeease set this to justify right. reading stuff set to center is an immense hassle. not to mention it looks weird.
Weapon-VII chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Heh this fic is getting a little... loopy? Ya loopy is a good word for it. And I love it! So now we are going into the Nobody Dies universe?

Keep up the good work!
Janrok24 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
This chapter was pretty cool, an improvement over the first one I'd say. I shall keep an eye on this fic.
Cthulhu chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
For some reason, this Shinji reminds me of Jeff Bridges. Namely, "The Dude" from The Big Lebowski.

I liked this chapter a lot, and I'll probably follow this story.
Warboss Grock1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This looks like the good beginnings of a story, a little silly, but i hope to see more in the future.
Incognito girl chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
A bit weird and unpolished, but funny. btw, it "breaking the 4th wall" _-
Asukaforever92 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Good so far. It was hard to tell who was talking at times so try and fix that but otherwise it was good and I will look for chapter 2.
Weapon-VII chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Oh sweet zombie Jesus! This sounds hilarious and awesome. Can not wait to read more. Update soon!
YoungBoch chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Awesome XD I can't wait for more. This was definitely worth the time to read! On suggestion though - at times, it's hard to follow exactly who's talking. Try throwing in hints as to who has the stage, so to speak (i.e. don't only use "he said" and "she said", but that goes without saying). Outside of that, awesome story, awesome humor, and I can't wait for more!