Reviews for 30 Snapshots
Maggie-baka chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
An interesting concept, but things didn't turn out any different from in the show. For me, the best thing about character swaps is seeing how they do things differently in their new roles. Having Person B in Role A do the same thing as Person A in Role A takes most of the fun out of it.
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Interesting concept! Since Gabe has more of a connection with Sam than with Dean, I wonder how the SPN story would have played out with Gabe in Castiel's place and vice versa? Have you already published your Trickster in a Trench Coat stories online? I'd certainly be interested in reading more.
Luna del Cielo chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Even though I don't care for slash, I am enjoying these little stories. And I adored all the emotion you put into Gabriel this chapter :)
Luna del Cielo chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This was really cute!
lljn105 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I love these little glimpses into Sam and Gabriel's life. Please write more soon.
The Singing Duck chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
I love these "little" things!

Can't wait for more!
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
LOL! Castiel as the Trickster, Gabriel as the good angel! LMFAO! This was crazy but totally awesome :D
FatesShadow83 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Would love to see more of this!

Poor Cas!
HerGoldenWings chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
YESYESYESYES.
YummyFoods chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
So...this is downright amazing! I read this story to the pass the time inbetween classes and I fell in love with each of your ficlets! The third especially had me cracking up. I really enjoy your writing style-you're very versatile, and that's not always easy for an author.

Excellent, excellent work! Please keep it up! :D
CharmedbyFire chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Oh that was good, that was GOOD. I love the style you wrote this chapter in, very funny
ValykirieRevolution chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
I love how you write Gabriel; hes got so many layer to him, that whenver I read about him, each interpretation seems correct. It'll be great to read more of this.
Heidenroslein chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Wow, this chapter is just pure awesome, seriously. Keep up the good work.
WhatTheF-ckHaveYouDoneLately chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
LMAO! I looooved this! brilliant work, can't wait for another one :D :D :D

"They call me Gabiel," is my favorite Gabriel line from both this little story and from Changing Channels! I have a strange love of our favorite Trickster and something about the way he said it was just really...

I'm sorry, I didn't realize how long I'd been babbling at you! All done now, promise :D
Zuzanny chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
I have never watched Supernatural, but this fic was very sweet. I was almost in tears at the end. Beautiful. :)