Reviews for Anti Tiva
TriggerHappyJax chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
LOL! This is very, very clever! I am a big D. Leary fan and Love his a-hole song!
Unlike the other reviewers I am a Tiva fan. I respect others who are not...so, good job here! I am sure all the Tiva
haters are anxious to see the character depart soon. I admit as much as I like Ziva it will be nice
to see Tony move on. I hope there is much more story line between Tony, Gibbs and McGee.
poppaeasabina chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
She put a frickin' gun to his chest! I don't forget that! The show had her imprisoned in Somalia to try to make everybody forget what she did, but to me it's so much B.S. She lied to Gibbs to get on the team in the first place! But Gibbs took her back on the MCRT, because suddenly he is a MORON.

No TIVA! Please, I'm reduced to heaving up acid. NO TIVA.
Amy chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I loved this as I am realty annoyed by the fans who push this ship! I miss the capable cop so much! And your right it has broke the dynamics of the team!
Natalie chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Love it. I too am Anti-Tiva. I can't stand the idea of Tiva in fics and on the show. I wish the writers would stop bashing us over the head with Tiva. I don't mind each of them with others, but please no Tiva.
dnachemlia chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I saw this and just had to read it. Holy mother of crap, this was HILARIOUS!
Punkimunki chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hahahahaha! I'm lol'ing away here! Hate Tiva, they really have not got any chemistry, not any more at least!

Awesome job mate!
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I'm Tiva and proud of it... but the pure obnoxiousness of your anti-Tiva-ness was actually amusing. So, good job, I guess? Yeah. Good job.
wytygr chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
the last line has to put on buttons, bumperstickers and t-shirts. TIVA is just bile enducing to me. has been since she showed up really. Glad that other people see it too.

Now let's all sing and dance!
Laine3112 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
There's certainly a lot of talk regarding the TIVA topic. Trouble is, the powers that be are only listening to one side of the argument. (Not ours.)

This forces questionably sane people like you and I to write song parodies and stories about Tony losing his hairy buckeyes to get our message across!

If only we could get a few minutes with Shane Brennan and speak Aussie to Aussie to Aussie. In the meantime, it's back to song parodies and bizarre one shots. Keep fighting the good fight, L
Charley Horse chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Do you take requests? Cos I'd like to request that you take your little song to Shane Brennan and don't stop playing it until he begs for forgiveness for slowly and painfully killing off the best show on TV.

You wanna know why NCIS never wins the major TV awards? Because the TIVA-ETTEs aren't old enough to vote and aren't allowed to stay up that late anyway. Perhaps they should nominate it in the Kids Choice Awards. Good job!
GrapeApe214 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
One more time! Feel free to take as many encores as you wish!

Loved it!
victoriantealady chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
A very clever and cute way to get your point across. I too am anti-TIVA. I just believe that to indulge in that would completely change the dynamics of the team for the worse.
bennydeball chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Amen, brother! Thanks for the laugh. I wish there was a way to send this and Laine3112's Cremasteric Reflex to the NCIS script writers. That's a funny read too! Great work, thanks for sharing!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
wow it was a funny one thanks for sharing your talents with all of us
gibblette chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Yep, I agree ... I'm also anti-TIVA. If I have to hear her ask T one more time if he's jealous ... I'll be anti-Ziva too! So contrived at this point.