Reviews for Deathly Sin
Panda Master X chapter 14 . 4/17
Aaahhhh! I cant wait to see what happens next... TTATT so sad... *sniff* at least Eliade didn't die... _ knew that baby was a goner the moment it was mentioned... Lol
Tsukiko K chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
You should totally write another detective story like this, only slightly different! Its so cool how Allen is so smart! Using big words and dressing like a pathologist like in real life or on TV like on NCIS! And Kanda and Lavi as detectives is priceless!
Tsukiko K chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Oh I forgot who actually wrote it xD I mixed 2 diff authors up. Silly me!
Tsukiko K chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
Crafty xD Edgar Allan Poe's And Then There Were None.
Izzywing chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
(tear)

I have to say, this is one of the best story's I have ever read. NO joke. And I'm so happy it's a trilogy! I can't wait to read the next part!
Laught chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Distance... Something?
Animelover0818 chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
The new name could be Dominating the Pain or something like that.
Miharu Silver chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
How about 'Dangerous Child's Game' for the third story? I really want to know what happens to Allen and Neah, when they meet again.
Animelover0818 chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
"The only case that came close – were someone was that mutilated beyond recognition – was that of Jack the Ripper back in the London of 1888."

I just wanted to ask a couple of questions, I will probably PM this to you later.

The sentence above, is this a true fact?

Did you get the name off of Soul Eater?
Annie Matsukaze chapter 13 . 11/21/2012
Hi, I like your stories. I have a name for #3. Here it is: Dad at 23? Hope the name is O.K. PM me when you get this and tell me what you think about the name. Hope we could be friends. _
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
this story is AWESOME! i must read more you have to make the next story soon please i wanna read more .
Zylia16 chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
Hell yeah! Make a trilogy.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Ohhh I absolutely love this trilogy so far! It's so cruel to leave at a slight cliffhanger like that.
As for a name...
Maybe soemthign with the word Dacnomania? It means obsession with killing so...
Dark of Knowledge?
Decerto of Us?
I iist try naming off foreign words I know that seem fitting and match them with a clever or damatic phrase is all. For example, Decerto is latin for "to contend, to fight to the finish"
Hope I could be of any help c':
FeyWindwalker chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
Great story, I love how you ended it and can't wait for the next instalment. Don't feel rushed though, I can understand trying to juggle multiple stories. As far as te title for you next instalment how about "Dangerous Game Play" or "Determined to Win / Live" just some thoughts. Thanks again for writing this story, loved it a lot.
Slaveofboredom chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
This is awesome! As for the title, how about: Dragging him down