Reviews for Numbered Lithograph
catgirl505 chapter 29 . 2/2
This is so fucking good! You managed to create an amazing storym the emotions lovi feels are so real that I started to cry and Antonio's and lovi's relation ship while not perfect is amazing.
PompomSamael chapter 29 . 1/7
Ahhh it's such a nice and wonderful story! I'm so glad I got to read it. Lovino's and Antonio's relationship was really sweet, my heart ached for them but I'm so happy they had their "Happy Ending"!
Thank you for having written and shared this story with us! :D
SongofaShadow chapter 29 . 10/18/2017
Oh my god, so much feels, love this story, GOTTA SAY IM GLAD YOU MADE OVAS OF THIS THANK LORD DOITSU
zeldacreator chapter 29 . 9/25/2017
I'm fucking reading this fic for what has to be the twentieth time, no joke, and I just started college and I'm crying in the basement of my dorm because I LOVE THIS STORY SO DAMN MUCH. And DAMN I can't wait to read the little side stories in a minute. Because these. are. amazing. YOU are amazing! Thank you for this. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have started studying printmaking-photography here at uni if I hadn't come across this. So thank you. 3 3 3
Agent Fabulous chapter 29 . 8/2/2017
What a lovely ending!
LunarBeast77 chapter 29 . 5/13/2017
That is one of the most satisfying ending to a story i have ever read. Lovino, Antonio, you both deserve that ending
LunarBeast77 chapter 19 . 5/13/2017
FINALLY
LunarBeast77 chapter 18 . 5/13/2017
"three meals and a nap everyday" i get the reference XD
LunarBeast77 chapter 10 . 5/12/2017
Lovi's such a hardcore tsundere!
literally illiterate duck chapter 29 . 3/24/2017
Thank you so much for gracing us with this story, it was such an emotional journey and brilliant characterization with painfully beautiful descriptions of feelings and inner turmoils of the characters. It was truly wonderful. Thank you once more!
Osloh chapter 29 . 12/23/2016
this fic is just
perfection. omfg, wow i can't even describe it
i'm at a loss for words here it's just
100% man
Guest chapter 29 . 12/14/2016
OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING I'VE READ AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT, SO BLESSED SO GRATEFUL RHANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE
Waytolong chapter 29 . 12/2/2016
I'm sure this is the best fic I've seen!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/17/2016
So good you could die !
Dreamshipper229 chapter 29 . 5/23/2016
I can't believe I finally finished this! I'm honestly at a loss of words, I don't know how I can possibly describe how much I loved this story. I love Spamano and having read so many fics I was starting to think that I've read very story posted, but then I found his one and from the first chapter I knew it was going to be amazing! The way you write is so detailed and captivating, I couldn't put my phone down! You got the characters personalities down perfectly and that something a lot of authors tend to mess up at. I could go on and on about how much I loved this story but I feel bad for taking so much of the review space. Anyways, thank you so much for writing this! It will always be one of my favorites! Good job! Xoxo