Reviews for Numbered Lithograph
TattleTail1234 chapter 29 . 10/26/2019
This was... there are no words to describe how I felt about this story. Two things:

1. Started it today
2. Finished it today

There are many stories that I read, just because, why the f- not? But this one really captured my attention. Loved it with all my heart. Extremely intriguing, beautiful, raw and passionate. God bless you. Your ability with words is inspiring.
snatchherweave844 chapter 12 . 12/26/2018
i usually read fanfictions becaude

a. i want a reason to ship certain people
and
b. i get to see different sides of the characters i didn’t get to see in the manga and anime, because barely any character gets time to themselves for us to explore their thoughts and morals et cetera. this fanfiction is displaying to me a part of lovino and antonio i never knew and their relationship forces me to keep reading. one downside though, i usually get way too emotionally attached to the characters in the stories i read so if anything bad happens to any of them i will scream
snatchherweave844 chapter 11 . 12/25/2018
m
Xervius chapter 29 . 9/21/2018
I am legit crying rn omg that was perfect thank you so much you're so talented
Ligma chapter 29 . 8/13/2018
This is so good! I'm bookmarking this so I can read again :)
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 5 . 3/21/2018
But.. Spain IS a crazy axe murderer...(sometimes and in another universe XP)
catgirl505 chapter 29 . 2/2/2018
This is so fucking good! You managed to create an amazing storym the emotions lovi feels are so real that I started to cry and Antonio's and lovi's relation ship while not perfect is amazing.
PompomSamael chapter 29 . 1/7/2018
Ahhh it's such a nice and wonderful story! I'm so glad I got to read it. Lovino's and Antonio's relationship was really sweet, my heart ached for them but I'm so happy they had their "Happy Ending"!
Thank you for having written and shared this story with us! :D
SongofaShadow chapter 29 . 10/18/2017
Oh my god, so much feels, love this story, GOTTA SAY IM GLAD YOU MADE OVAS OF THIS THANK LORD DOITSU
zeldacreator chapter 29 . 9/25/2017
I'm fucking reading this fic for what has to be the twentieth time, no joke, and I just started college and I'm crying in the basement of my dorm because I LOVE THIS STORY SO DAMN MUCH. And DAMN I can't wait to read the little side stories in a minute. Because these. are. amazing. YOU are amazing! Thank you for this. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have started studying printmaking-photography here at uni if I hadn't come across this. So thank you. 3 3 3
Agent Fabulous chapter 29 . 8/2/2017
What a lovely ending!
LunarBeast77 chapter 29 . 5/13/2017
That is one of the most satisfying ending to a story i have ever read. Lovino, Antonio, you both deserve that ending
LunarBeast77 chapter 19 . 5/13/2017
FINALLY
LunarBeast77 chapter 18 . 5/13/2017
"three meals and a nap everyday" i get the reference XD
LunarBeast77 chapter 10 . 5/12/2017
Lovi's such a hardcore tsundere!