Reviews for Tidings of Comfort
Loved it!
tigersilver chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Brilliant!
tam418 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
liked it! wonderful, just as always! you're great!
nannily chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I liked it. :)
lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This story made me smile :)
Fig chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
The ending was funny! Again, amazing work. I especially love the characterization of Draco.
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
tighter pair off trousers? hahaha... should i even ask? nice one, this.
Tajala chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
:D haha This was very nice. I liked the end.

Tajala
smilingsoprano chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
So, as usual, I really liked this, even though the tone seemed a little different than a lot of what you write. It was especially affecting, though, because by ridiculous coincidence I'm studying in the UK right now and just spent a solid week (midterm break) traveling around and seeing cathedrals, where I attended evensong. o.O That was really weird timing.

As a nonbeliever, then, I absolutely connected with Draco in this, even on a deeper level than usual. It's a very personal thing, I suppose, just circumstances being coincidental, but I do think it speaks to the fact that you write about very real emotions and situations.

Oh, and I loved the humorous upturn at the end. _

Thanks for another lovely story!
mariahs.fantasy chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I love how short but sweet it is, and the lingering possibility of friendship or more. I feel the same way as Draco, because I don't like the requirements of religion, but I do respect the moral aspect and am longing for peace also. My fave part was the 'clemency' line. I was smiling lik Draco :)
Beeski chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
"The genius was writ large on the structure, the artistry on the stones."

This was just beautiful. I fell into your work via Little Red Courgette, which had me giggling so hard I almost fell off the couch. I'm amazed at the contrast of that writing to this stately, gentle piece, and am off to read the rest of your pieces.

Thank you!
Leximaven chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That was wonderful! Though I can't say I know much about REAL cold, being an Australian. However, it's quite appropriate considering the weather here right now.

I liked the usher smiling at him, and the rest of the congregation. It was a good observation (though perhaps a general one, and I'm just a bit behind?)

My favourite part was the discussion about routines (though the ending was great ;) ), it actually took me by surprise!
JBQ chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I really do love your ability to put Harry and Draco in whatever situation you might desire and still have me believing that they are indeed Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy, not just charicatures to lure me in. Hope to see more of this story!
not the usual baka chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Nice line about the 'Great Bloody Freeze of London 2009 (which has since paled after the What The Hell Do You Call That? Freeze of London 2010)'

Looking forward to readiing about how a tighter pair of trousers will help Draco when he sees Harry again.
Doni chapter 1 . 2/4/2011