Reviews for Rise of the Lycans
randomgirl637 chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
I am a big fan of your work and this story, but its sad that it doesn't update faster.
much love and respect, Your fan ****
Contramancer chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Needs more chapters! How dare you addict me to a story and then not write fast enough! (Just kidding, but the story really dragged me in).
Brandon chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Hurrrrrty up and post
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Loveit keepit up aget longer chapters alot longer chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Ashletta Rose Everdeen chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Continue or be CRUCIO'D
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Who were you going to use as the third girl in Rise of the Lycans and what were your reasons to remove her? Will you possibly change your mind and take her back into the fold?

You right some pretty interesting stories hope you get more time to work on them.
WBH21C chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Very well done!
K1SFD chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
I know that you haven't been posting a lot and I'm hoping that maybe it's just a muse issue :). This is staring out to be one of my favorite stories, so please please PLEASE, continue and post soon!
mkeeg91 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
again you stopped! :(

great fic, even if adding Daphne I felt was unnecessary and will only get in the way in the long run for this fic (should have put her with Ginny or something even if I do like Harry/Daphne and Harry/Multi)

keep up the good work
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
damn, you write good story's!. i keep getting dissapointed that they aren't finished yet. i'd tell you to update soon, but i think all my previous messages would've made it kinda obvious that i would like you to. (_)
Darth Diablos chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
That was so awesome. Harry/Hermione/Daphne were always my favorites. So when is the next chapter?
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Awesome story

Please continue
gabriel perkins chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
i would love to read more
socras01 chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
good story so far but im curious are you ever going to update i again.
631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »