Reviews for Rise of the Lycans
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
Love this story so far! hoping to read more later!
Muffin-crumbs chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Fun premise i seem to just be plowing through your stories. They're super fun read.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Please continue! I hope Hagrid doesn't go after Lupin after this.

CT
digijim95 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Excellent work on Hagrid's speech, don't worry. Having Daphne in the story is what orginally got me to read the story and now I'm glad I did. It was a very interesting way to have her intergrated with the whole "Granny's a goddess" thing. I hope you can update soon I've read some of your other stuff and looked at the challenge boards. I also really liked "Wizard theif" and think Fem!Harry fits really well into that story.
HP2725 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Come on!

Post a new chapter!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!
HP2725 chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
This is a Great story hurry with the update
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
more please
Bella Marie Cullen 213 chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Come On Girl! ive been Waiting for months foryou to put up another chapter
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
keep going please
InfertileCub chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
FINALLY a werewolf story I actually enjoy. Writing style is good and I’m enjoying the direction your taking so far, can’t wait for an update.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Please update soon! THis is my first Harry Potter story I'm reading and it is pretty good, please continue it.
InSaNtIy-Is-EvErYtHiNg chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Awesome please upload soon
Karou WindStalker chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Interesting story, so far.

I do hope it's still being worked on. _
Zelman101 chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Like the story but there has been a long hangtime between updates. Saw you had a lot of open stories so i understand but I like the story.
bobcox26 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I LIKE IT. SURPISE I HAVE N OT SEEN BUT VERY FEW LIKE THIS STORY WHICH IS JUST CALLING TO BE DONE GOOD JOB PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED
604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »