Reviews for Rise of the Lycans
trongod chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
I can't see Ron easing off ogling Hermione's new, improved body, being the git he his, so sooner or later, Harry WILL have to put him down for it. As to how hard he does it, well, that depends on how much of an ass Ron has been leading up to his disciplinary action. If you do the Death Eater attack at the end of the World Cup, I can see Harry and Hermione ripping a few of the terrorists up from the shadows to prevent exposure of even a few of their changes.

And speaking of the World Cup, what if Narcissa has an urge for both Harry and Hermione? Be neat to see hoew each react to her sudden arousal as the other appears and gets closer to her, plus the confusion factor from Harry. Or would he be surprised another woman wants his Hermione...?

I think Draco and Co. are in for pain this next school year, as the two's more feral approach to life and the deep connection they have will not tolerate the same kind of abuse they experienced in the past.

And if Harry gets sucked into the Tri-Wiz, I don't see Fleur seeing 'a leetle boy', making Harry's life more interesting as she tries her allure on him, while Hermione tries not to turn Her Frenchness into fertilizer.
Fayneir chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Brilliant fic. Looking forward to more.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
i loved was ironic that Dudley was masterbating to a picture of his we know why Petunia was so jealous of Lily.
topdog19 chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
love this story
ROBERT-19588 chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
As Harry & Hermione have a Soul Bond, they are married and are adults and can do Magic when they want.

As Harry & Hermione are married and are adults, Harry & Hermione mrrd to goto Gringotts and see what Harry's parents and who else Harry & Hermione are relatted to.

Harry & Hermione need to get Dobby & Winky to help them.

Where is all the money that Lily got for all the modeling she did?
Dagda06117032 chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Why do I have a feelong that the 2 of them are not only going to have a difficult time dealing wiht the Draco and his father but if any deatheaters show up they are going to go alittle crazy
120991ln chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
continue
karthik9 chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
DrgnMstr chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
You know, I don't think I've ever seen a scene in any story where Dudley got punished for wanking off to Lilly Potter. That's very original, and very well done.

Keep up the good work!
Cateagle chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
An excellent lemon and I love the little side detail about the May, 1979 issue of Playboy (especially when Petunia caught Dudley with it and his reaction). Given the "new and improved" Harry & Hermione, I suspect the Death Eater attack at the World Cup may find some nasty surprises for the bad guys this time.
Taiki chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
I love this story so far. I hope you will have more out soon. Later
HarMonyneverends chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Omg...update again! This is awesome! I had to watch van helsing again to get the look, but I agree that it's better than underworld (but I do love underworld). How is ron gonna take all this? How much are they going to tell him? Can there be lots of ron bashing, please? And ginny bashing!

What if they bit remus? Would he then be a lycan too, or is the fact that is already is a werewolf negate that? And what about sirius? SO MANY QUESTIONS! Please don't keep me in suspense for long!a
KennethWhiterider chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
hi I love the story to start with and i would like you permission to start a fic similar to serpent court calling it the Phoenixes wrath if you say yes and would like to know more please private message me WHITERIDER
afallenheart chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
dustpan9876 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
dude I like hope u continue with it
641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »