Reviews for Rise of the Lycans
badkidoh chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Well I like it so far so update.
ShadowKing50 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Wow I am really liking this story and don't worry about summer details. I like how this is going.
Paladin-kriss chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
This sucks.

And now we are done with the creative ciritcism, allow me to smile and nod coyly while I admit that this story is much better then I had imagined. Because of the title I had imagined some sort of Underworld crossover, which wouldn't have wored too well in my opinion.

As a final note, the 'This sucks' is only there because you used it in your F/N saying it's rude... which I can be, if I want to be
flame55 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
this is great
Kaosbabe16 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Absolutely fantastic! Left me hot and bothered! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please keep writing!
Sgoilear chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Well, that was...quick. Little more detail requested for the next chapters, don't skip over time quite as much please. I understand that filling in each and every day is tedious and boring, but a few more scenes from each time period would be appreciated. Skipping is generally far more acceptable when events are repeating themselves, like say covering a few days in their summer in depth, before changing to cover more ground quickly. You've got good ideas and so far excellent technical writing, but details, please. And for those of us who haven't watched Van Helsing...what does their werewolf look like? What can it do? You covered a little of that, and got the description to a point, but please don't make references instead of covering it yourself, otherwise some of your readers will be left in the dark. Though I liked those details on arousal, especially Hermione's reaction to her parents, along with Rhona's innuendos and Michael's disapproval, and subsequent explanation. Do any fathers ever get over that with their daughter's partner? Probably not, so we can probably expect his continued glares for quite some time, hey?

So, they can change any time they want, without loosing their minds, except for on the full moon, at which time they are forced to change, and subsequently lose control? Hm. Well, means they still have to get locked up from time to time. And what else are they capable of in humanoid form? what do they get? increased scent, vision? emotional swings/overreactions (Oh Ron, you could be in trouble if thats the case)? After all, usually more bestial traits is brought forth in various types of shifters, due to their being in closer touch with nature. They gained in muscle, but are they still within human limits, or have they surpassed that. Healing they still haven't figured out how good it is, does it also function in human form? Guess no one's going to be cutting themselves to find out. Better be careful with those wands when they shift, cause otherwise things could become troublesome. Though they could just leave everything they want to keep in their coats, and just drop those when they need to. A nice thought, that, though letting them undress before hand might be a good idea, if they can tell when they're going to shift.

Well, good going so far, and I look forward to hearing more from this story. Oh, and out of curiosity, I just googled the VH werewolf, and that is one scary beast. Nothing elegant about it, but no one's going to stand in it's way, either.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Interesting to see them with the Van Helsing wolf forms, and gonna be looking forward to how their judgement is, if it gets impaired very much by the wolf, and what might go differently at the Cup this time round?
Jaz1990 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Just wondering is the story going to be like the books exect their lycans?
sweetgirl23 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Good chapter. Would love to see moe of their adventures in the forest. I have a question, how come Remus didn't sense the changes in them when they went to talk to him? Love the story, looking foward to more. Keep up the great work!
Zaralann chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Thank you for using Van Helsing's werewolves! They are MUCH better then from the Underworld! Post more soon please! Great story!
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
This was a food first chapter to introduce the transformation. I expect things are going to go to hell at the Burrow as Ginny, Ron, and Molly are going to explode. The events for the World Cup should be interesting...I wonder how the Veela will affect Harry now? Why didn't they contact Remus?
thevaaner chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
I'm actually pretty happy that you decided to go with the van helsing wolves. Why didn't you choose with the loincloth also? I don't mind but I just thought that it looked cool on the wolves in the movies.
kidderz90 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Really like this story! It'll be an interesting twist having hermione go through what Harry does. When in most stories he has to suffer through a change like this on his own.

Looking forward to the next update,

K
Dagda06117032 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
What is going to be funny is when the Weasleys see them. Ron is going to say something stupid, Ginny is going cry like a baby. Should be fun
deadkid23 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011