Reviews for Shadows of a Forgotten Past
Serenity'sfire98 chapter 1 . 3/12
Oh my gosh please continue this it's amazing and there's only one chapter *squee*

Why are there no more than ELEVEN fanfictions for this series? Welcome to our apparently tiny fandom. lol.
DomesticHeart chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
It fills me with great sadness to see that this story was started about a year ago and that it still has not been updated further. We cannot be left waiting with just a prologue! Serious cliffe-hanger, here!

Anyways, this is an excellent theory on what could have happened if The Return had not been made successfully. I really like how you start with a detailed explanation on what's going on, and still leave a little bit of a mystery so that the reader can try to put it together in their head.

As for Lord Ombra's viewpoint...wowzers. The thought process you devised is actually very akin to the few chapters we had of him in Peter and the Shadow Thieves. 'Tis very good.

When or if you do update this, I'll be sure to review it!
fan reader chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
yay! i've always loved these books and wondered why there wasn't a category for it. have you read the latest one? Peter and the Sword of Mercy. it was awesome but there was little PeterXMolly. anyway you should read it if you havent yet.

update soon!
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Lady Hope is Molly, right?

ktag, master of the shadows (wow that is a really bad name for this archive)
Juju24 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
nice story. write more!
CappuccinoBelleMare13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Can't wait for the rest!