Reviews for Adventurers and Adversaries: Hellmouth Edition
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 4/3
Cute story start. Looking forward to reading more.
darkyshana chapter 3 . 3/9
Love this kind of stories
alec.coe chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
if this had continued i forsee giles the horse becoming really badass maybe gaining cc class levels somehow maybe sorcerer ... neigh ZAP
mantimeforgot chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Amusing little ficlet going on here; kinda disappointed it seems abandoned. The Trio are an underused set of characters in Buffy fanfic, and this was a promising idea for character interaction.

As a side note: Do we really think Xander gainsaying a Buffy and Willow "inspection" is truly selfish behavior?
VizeerLord chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
any more?
EagleJarl chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Seriously rolling on the fan service there, with Buffy groping up Willow. Not that I'm complaining, but it is kinda funny.

Not to sure that the kids needed to make it into the story - first, they're annoying, and second having two separated parties means having to split the attention, which makes it harder to sustain interest and awareness of events.

Pity there isn't more of this; I've been enjoying it.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
So, they show up naked because they picked up their figurines before choosing equipment. Is that right? Because to me it looks like you wanted to get some fan service in. ;)

Interesting start. The character generation is definitely more complex that D&D...well, actually, maybe not. I'm thinking of 2nd Ed D&D, which is what I used to play, but the new 3.5 has introduced all these new flaws and templates and whatnot, so you might well be able to do this.

I found this story by browsing for Buffy stories with high fave counts. Given that my primary story is also a "real world characters end up in RPG world", the thing I find most amazing is that I didn't realize that was what I would be gettin when I opened this up. Talk about not reading the description closely enough!

Promising start, I look forward to the rest.
dragon-game chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Weird but funny, interesting concept
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I would so love to see where this might go.
Malix2 chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
This is yet another good story by you that unfortunately hasn't been updated in 3 years. Unfortunately you have /too many/ good stories that each only lasts a few chapters. :( I probably would've read this on TtH, but it seems to be down.

I would wonder if they get to keep stuff after they get out of the game, but that might mean Giles being stuck as a horse, which wouldn't be good.

Anyway, good job as always. :)
vampireharry the 2 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
This is really cool! I hope you'll eventually continue it!
Tamane Deverel chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Hello. First I will get this out of the way: I love this story and I extremely hope that you will continue it.
That out of the way, I am going to get a little more specific.
I like how you assigned who to be what. You kept in with something of their personalities, at least, and Buffy seems to be almost exactly alike. And I find it extremely fitting that Jonathan is the GM.
This isn't criticism, it's just a comment; I'm surprised at how sexually minded Buffy and Willow are here, particularly at the end of this most recent chapter. It seems out of character for them, just like it's strange that Xander doesn't appear to be all that sexually minded.
This is still a short fic, so I don't have a lot to say about it, except for this, which I already said; Please continue this!
Hopefully yours,
Tamane Deverel
personauke chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
use gener pronouns properly. willow was wonering what to get for HIS birthay.
the birthay belongs to xaner.
kffs chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Ha! Super fun - this one was a blast!

Thanks for writing!