Reviews for Adventurers and Adversaries: Hellmouth Edition
phantomzeke chapter 3 . 8/30
please revisit this gem. it needs more fleshing
Tjin chapter 3 . 2/17
aaw... no more...
keichan2 chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
This is a nice idea!
And quite a funny way to write it! (I like Giles the Horse! ;-p)

I’d love to read more!
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
Love that Giles leveled up! :D
vmage2 chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
Why has this story not been updated? It is bleeding awesome.
Netchka chapter 3 . 4/3/2015
Cute story start. Looking forward to reading more.
darkyshana chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
Love this kind of stories
CthuluWarlock chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
if this had continued i forsee giles the horse becoming really badass maybe gaining cc class levels somehow maybe sorcerer ... neigh ZAP
mantimeforgot chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Amusing little ficlet going on here; kinda disappointed it seems abandoned. The Trio are an underused set of characters in Buffy fanfic, and this was a promising idea for character interaction.

As a side note: Do we really think Xander gainsaying a Buffy and Willow "inspection" is truly selfish behavior?
VizeerLord chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
any more?
EagleJarl chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Seriously rolling on the fan service there, with Buffy groping up Willow. Not that I'm complaining, but it is kinda funny.

Not to sure that the kids needed to make it into the story - first, they're annoying, and second having two separated parties means having to split the attention, which makes it harder to sustain interest and awareness of events.

Pity there isn't more of this; I've been enjoying it.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
So, they show up naked because they picked up their figurines before choosing equipment. Is that right? Because to me it looks like you wanted to get some fan service in. ;)

Interesting start. The character generation is definitely more complex that D&D...well, actually, maybe not. I'm thinking of 2nd Ed D&D, which is what I used to play, but the new 3.5 has introduced all these new flaws and templates and whatnot, so you might well be able to do this.

I found this story by browsing for Buffy stories with high fave counts. Given that my primary story is also a "real world characters end up in RPG world", the thing I find most amazing is that I didn't realize that was what I would be gettin when I opened this up. Talk about not reading the description closely enough!

Promising start, I look forward to the rest.
dragon-game chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Weird but funny, interesting concept
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I would so love to see where this might go.