Reviews for Changing World
19Teardrop94 chapter 2 . 5/28
After finding out that the other chapters after this weren't edited, I flinched and had to stop. I couldn't read anymore. The story and plot is awesome, but your grammar and POVs are just terrible. Like this chapter and the first one, just stick with 3rd Person POV. I'd appreciate it if you'd hit me with a PM saying when your other chapters are edited 'cause I was enthralled with the story from the beginning. I loved it. But then... yeah. If you wouldn't mind, please, do.

uniquemangalover chapter 40 . 4/15
I vote for the latter! Originality is key in a story! Well, not KEY, but nice.
But GAH! That Bakanda! The slow development is just like him, so iz fine. And I think Juuri is already pretty damn awesome in all her emotionally scarred imperfection, and if ya like her that way too, the character development doesn't need to change her so drastically that her basic character traits disappear altogether.
But yes. THAT END...! * *
Kudos and cookies you're so awesome, I love Juuri and her story. Good chapter!
GoldenLombaxGirl chapter 39 . 4/5
I'm glad to see another update! Seriously, with all the fighting I've seen between your OC and Kanda I was mentally screaming for them to just kiss already! Meh, on day it's gonna happen.
Still, great chapter and I can't wait for more!
XxTealJadexX chapter 1 . 3/15
the fourteenths' song! i recognized it the moment i read the first line! i love that friggin song!
Yippee9877 chapter 39 . 3/10

OMYGODYAYBBQZOMBIEZ YOU ARE NOT THE WORST, you are an awesome person and I love you for updating

You watch Tokyo Ghoul too? Are you gonna write a fanfic about it? *wink wink*

I like how your writing style, story content and quality was more or less as solid as it were compared to the last few chapters that you updated (quite) a while ago, I've reread this fic several times already while waiting for your update, so you can imagine how happy I was to see the email notification in my inbox. While this chapter lacked the humour the other chapters held, (which is really understandable, seeing Lemi's past and their confrontation) I loved how you let Jirraine's real (or previous) personality shine through and even debuted her super-duper Moloch power-up. And Kaaaanda I'm just happy to see him in a quality fic again :D

I shalt be gazing into the distance waiting on thine new update. I send thee mine blessings on your love life and health :)
usagi-strike chapter 39 . 3/9
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU'RE BACK! I LOVE GHOULS TOO! 月山が大好き! とてもかわいい!Sorry if you didn't get that. For some reason I think you're Japanese even though I know you're not.
Good luck on the love life! OUO Fighting! Whoo! XD
But gah, this story... I LOVE IT SO MUCH, THE HEART PANGS! Wuaaaaah!
Take as long as you need to get the other ones out! And if you're thinking of doing a Toukyou Kushu fanfic too, then... I'LL BE THERE.
uniquemangalover chapter 39 . 3/9
whereismyymiind chapter 38 . 10/8/2014
I read your story in one breath, I just couldn't look away and as someone with a lot of guyfriends I can say that this development is perfectly paced and that's exactly a selfish guy's initial inner turmoil before he realizes he has any kind of feelings. Since I've had some years of experience dealing with a detached guy and since I'm also writing a slow-paced romance adventure you can pm me if you'd like me to relate any stories or give you any tips in dealing with the guy's perspective. Good luck and keep writing!
Jem Juliette Jewels Jade chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
ichigo1508 chapter 38 . 6/29/2014
Loved it! look forward to future updates!
Miyuki Inara chapter 38 . 1/25/2014
Please Update! This is a really good story and D-Gray Man is one of my favourite animes!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/12/2013
38 chapters and juuri and Kanda haven't even kissed!
usagi-strike chapter 38 . 10/29/2013
JUURI-CHAN, DOKO NI? I’ve been looking for you in here for more than four hundred pages, and yet…
*rubs at eyes* Must look harder…!
But Gosh, I really love this fic! I’ve gone and read it four times now! It is just so funny, and so sad, all jerking and tearing away at my heartstrings like that, without a care! Aaaish, be still, my beating heart! *thumps at chest*
Well, whenever you’re ready to join the world of the living again… OUO
Paperbagdirectioner chapter 38 . 10/6/2013
Your half a year hiatus seems to be true but I d