Reviews for Changing World
V-nea chapter 45 . 9/19
So I just kinda spend the last 48 hours or so reading this... :I
Not regretting it one bit! :D
I'm also glad that I'm doing a re-watch of DGM, which really helped me get into this more than I should have probably ;
I have to bow before your majestic figure as you wrote 45 awesome chapters and the story is really rolling here and has such good suspense and mystery. I like how you portrayed Kanda-Juuri relationship (Kanri...? This ship needs a name)
I'm really curious about what it's going to happen next. It would be lovely if Kanda were to save her, but Juuri saving herself would also be soon cool (since she knows what is the most important thing for Kanda now, theoretically... Though it would be heartbreaking and it would unbalance their relationship even more... And it would make me cry my eyes out) Still, I feel like Juuri made a lot of efforts to accept her love for him and the fact that there was already someone in his heart. Yet she still loves him even if it hurts. While for Kanda is somewhat more simple; he has to chose with whom he wants to be, who he loves the most. On the other side, Juuri has already chosen and can only wait and hope or live with her heart broken.
It's really... Tragic. But I love the drama and the feels. I just hope Juuri can become more confident about her existence and importance, and can make light within herself.
Anyways... CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! w you're doing a great job. Keep it up!
WinterYule chapter 45 . 9/10
*707* Honey? I'm home~ *707*

Miss me?

AH~ Sorry for being away for so long! Been caught up in exams, sleepless nights and driven insane by coffee. My heart nearly jumped when you mentioned me in your AN. Aw, don't worry about it. I'm pretty patient with everything but myself and I'm glad you're enjoying the game. I finished 707 and Jaehee's route already. (Though I wish they went deeper with Jaehee's route). I'm thinking of doing Zen next, then Yoosung and then Jumin. Jumin last cause I'm kinda afraid of him...

Too bad I don't have money for the call cards. But I will make due until the call guide comes up.

This chapter is pretty mysterious and good. It feels like the plot is thickening and I can't wait to see (read lol) what happens next. Elizabeth, Jiranne, It's just to interesting to let up. Just imagining how irritated Kanda will be trying to figure the situation out is almost too sweet.

And bringing out the plot point whether Kanda still loves that person or not in this manner heats things up real nice. He need to man up and make a decision! Kanda do you hear me?

But I'm kinda sad that Juuri have to take the back seat on everything from this point onwards. Good luck trying to find your way out, Ju. Come back soon and get your man back.

Do you need shojo!Kanda to cheer the lonely you up?

-Yule in da house!
Savage Kill chapter 45 . 8/30
Talk about a heart break all in one chapter. Know that the guy you like, is still waiting for someone else and knowing her would rather see them instead of you. And then waking up near the very people who were part of the family... Though I guess the ending is more upbeat than anything really considering it no doubt is someone who will help her with everything...

I really wanted to know what the letter said... Guess I'll have to wait.

So, random question. But the time, like normal time (if that makes any sense at all) dose it continue on in the D. Gray-Man world?

Update soon!
KichAeon chapter 44 . 8/22
please update soooon!
WinterYule chapter 44 . 8/17
(T-T) your last sentence in AN...Alma has 'woken' but he's going to be killed in next week ep. I'm already dying from all the angst that I'm suffering with every letter I typed in my fic. It's like all the fun stuff I'm writing, all I can do is cry and go "oh..Alma~"

Glad you updated though, really give me the motivation to finish another chapter before I throw myself into the finals.

Great chapter, before this, it was all fluffy and cute and then chapter 44 BAM! You're in hell, Juuri. That Innocence though, is extremely creepy. Hopefully the rest of the DGM crew can notice that something is wrong before its too late. Hold on, Juuri or rather Jirainne, you'll be saved! By a kiss from your prince in dark armour (make that samurai armor!).

Oh btw, did you notice that they made Kanda's original body blonde and sorta looks like Edgar or Bak? Very weird. Well, there goes the headcannon that Kanda's a samurai.
musicisalifestyle chapter 44 . 8/16
Ok. Her innocence is a bitch, got it.

I seriously hate her innocence though. I hope Juuri comes back and beats the crap (mentally or physically) out of it. But then again this might be this weird dream or something idk.

Thank you for the time you out into this! Much love 3
MintTeaNote chapter 43 . 8/3
I was shocked that they made a new season for DGM after all these years. I thought we'd have to read the manga to know the story for reading the fanfics here. The voice actors are all jumbled up which made it harder to adapt because of the higher quality of the graphics of the characters, especially Allen and Kanda! Given more time, I'd prefer their current voice actors better than the old ones. Besides, Kanda's new voice makes him sound hotter and mature! Kinda making my heart pound if Kanda really said those lines here with his new voice! I'm rooting for this fanfic of yours!
AbstinentAlmond chapter 43 . 8/1
The animation for DGM Hallow is so annoying. The noses look sharper than Lelouche's chin. And oh my gooodooddodoododododod I'm curious as to why this is rated M if you know what I mean ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡). I literally binge read this entire story and it's so good. I'm honestly in shock that you've kept up this ff for so long, a lot of people always drop them after a while :(. Please don't drop it because it's my bible. I can't wait for Kanda to man up and be hot as usual. I blushed so hard when he started backing her up into a corner oml I died. I want to write a really long review and I would review every chapter to let you know how much I love this story. I think it's the best DGM ff I've ever read. And let me tell you, I've read a friggin lot. Much love from a person that's obsessed with this story. 3
Fam chapter 36 . 8/1
JFC THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER MADE ME DO THE SPLITS
Anna Crosszeria chapter 43 . 7/30
FLUUUUFFF ITS LIKE CALM BEFORE STORM. I'm scared.
WinterYule chapter 43 . 7/28
Effing hell...What are we, telepathic or something. Ur chapter and mine have fever theme in common! Is an epidemic going around or something? XD

Very sweet and cute chapter but you're really tingling my shojo senses and that's not a good thing to do when it comes to me because this will happen:

"Kanda-senpai~" Juuri looked up at the tall and handsome man, her eyes sparkled with admiration, "You've been kind to me so..."
"Yes?" Kanda voice held a manly timbre sending her heart racing like a thousand galloping horses.
She couldn't look at him. Her cheeks dusted with red as she held the a cute pink lunchbox "So, i decide to bring you a bento. Made from my heart."
Opening the covers and revealed the heart shaped soba noodles decorated with tempura, the two prawns arching towards each other in a kiss.
"I hope you like it, senpai~" Juuri pushed it in his arms before running away.
"Wait~" He called out to his kouhai, arms reaching out for her.
She stopped looking back and her heart leapt as red blush prominent on his alabaster skin. Kanda-senpai is too hot.
With a smooth motion, he pulled off his hair tie and held it out to her "Juuri, I can't bear to see your hair a mess. So please, my love, accept this gift."
Juuri held the hair tie to her chest, promising to cherish it forever. (SHE WILL KEEP IT UNDER THE PILLOW SHE SLEEPS EVERY NIGHT)

XD I can't resist! Shojo!KANDA is too much fun to write.
WinterYule chapter 15 . 7/27
Jeez, Lavi you unstoppable prankster. Though, Juuri having a spar with Kanda- it really have to hurt. Not to mention, her ears hurt too from al of Lavi's stories.

Looks like Juuri is going to have an emotional moment in this arc since her situation is slightly similar to the girl .
WinterYule chapter 14 . 7/27
*WARNING* *DO NOT READ WHILE EATING*

Very random and awkward question, with the way Allen been consuming his food, do you think he has a difficult time digesting and passing all of it? Wonder how long he have to stay in the loo? XD

On another note, Looks like Juuri has some extra eyes on her. Bookman are sure curious and nosy creatures.
WinterYule chapter 13 . 7/27
This chapter have me chuckling. Oh, Juuri, you want to crawl back to the Black Order. Who do you think you are, Miranda? But still to get a piggy back from Kanda, what a rare treat.
WinterYule chapter 12 . 7/27