Reviews for Legends Still Alive
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
So... Beautiful... And... Sad... *sniff* Please write more when you can.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
good story
Lantean12 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Actually brought a few tears to my eyes. Beautifully written :)

Yours, Lantean12
Gimiriniwi chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is ... cute ... and sad. :/

I like how did you made the converstation between Vincent and Nanaki. It makes me touched, dunno why. :)

Faved. - dunno bout what else do I have to talk, English is difficult
Houkakyou chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Very sweet. I like how Vincent tells the children to "never stop believing in the unbelievable". Keep writing!
Zimithrus1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
this was really good :) makes you kinda think if in Midgar, would that be a well discussed topic in school? if only real scgool was like that . keep up the good work!
Greysouthpaw chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
What an amazing story you have crafted here. Truly touching. Thank you.
NonchalantHeart chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! THE FIC WAS WONDERFUL, SHOWS SO MUCH FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE FOR MANY YEARS THAT HAVE PAST! WELL DONE! VERY WELL DONE! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC!
Alwyn18 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
awww! added to my faves. this is such a touching story, I love how you did this.
PastelSweet chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
D'awwww!

Seriously, I awwed so much in this it's not even funny. Super cute! It was all sad but cute and heartwarming and fuzzy and glorious and I nearly squealed when I saw Equa in it! She totally has the right idea, by the way ;)

Adorable with how Nanaki's going about naming all his little babies after the crew - but poor Vincent for not telling Yuffie. Stupid Vampire.

I loved it :D
Knock-Out92 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I enjoyed this fic, I found it really... Heartwarming :) I really could see them doing that in five hundred year. Ya gotta admit, That is a LONG time since the Sephiroth and Deepground wars. The kids were funny too
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
The last part makes me both sad yet happy, I don't know why, I guess I never actually thought about them all dying from old age... I am wondering though why Denzel and Marlene aren't berried with them but oh well... I loved it... Do I get that rainbow pony now? LoL...
tristar3149 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
that was very good... Loved the part of the kids sitting there stiaring at Vincent and Nan.