Reviews for Finding the Final Path to Avalon's Code
whatsmylogin chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
WOW even if the chapters are like this I still want to continue reading your story :'D
crazyemeralddragons chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
Wait, so... this story is going to be discontinued?
Recordatio001 chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
I have to say, this action scene made me sit on the edge of my scene the whole time!

The scene was described very clearly and each of the moves and powers of the spirits were accurately depicted. The balance between the dialogue and the content was well though out.

My only wish is to see that Dorothea (in Rempo's words, the bitch) get her just desserts.

It is really nice to see your work again and I hope you do update soon!
Orez Lanrete chapter 19 . 12/9/2012
WOOOH A NEW CHAPTER!
Mcskittlemuffin chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER. I guess it's not a crack pairing, but I really like kamuixfana...
Vivid Tear chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
Sorry, I didn't feel like signing in.

I love this story. Seriously, I do. Nothing feels better than reading an awesome story while stuck in bed feeling crappy.

I'm getting the game in a few days, and I'm really excited. I'm in love with Rex already. He's a cutie.

I would favorite this, but I don't feel like logging on. Maybe sometime soon.

This game needs more love :3
Recordatio001 chapter 18 . 5/22/2012
Two reviews in a day can be exhausting. Just wondering how much effort and time it would require for the author to put up two chapters in order to satisfy the squabbling readers.

Excellent insight into Nanai and Duran's perspectives and minds.

I could feel the undermining of the very foundation of Duran's belief in himself as a hero in the chapter. I could feel that small corner of doubt nagging at his mind, and I must admit, that is a really hard thing to pull off.

As for Nanai, I could feel her tension and all her confusion there, in this chapter and the last part where she just wants to let go of her life struck a chord.

All in all, another wonderful chapter.
Recordatio001 chapter 17 . 5/22/2012
Whoa! What a blow of a chapter!

Firstly, I must apologise for the lateness of this review, since my Internet has been expired for a considerable amount of time.

Regarding the story:

Dorothea, Dorothea.

Just when I thought you could not possibly become anymore... irritating than your original self.

In this chapter, her shallowness of being raised as a royal has been portrayed exceptionally well. Also, the point of her "needing a friend" is clearly demonstrated and characterised well.

Rempo just made me laugh. His fiery temper has been shown in an outstanding manner in contrast to Mieli's readiness to forgive and her mild temperament. It shows the two sides of the views on the subject of the actions of humans. Whilst we may be forgiven, we have committed terrible acts as humans to be redeemed.

Now I can't wait for the other chapters!
Anonyreader chapter 18 . 5/12/2012
I'm always excited to see a new chapter from you. x3 A chapter featuring Duran and world-building is worth the wait. I love what you're doing with Nanai here, especially. :3

As far as guilty AC pairings go... I like Rex and Francesca. Romaioni's reaction would be priceless.
Wharrgarbl chapter 17 . 5/4/2012
ASSFGGDSSFGHHKJHSD I LOVE THIS STORY

I'm especially happy with how well you're staying to the characters' personalities while giving them so much more involvement than just their in-game dialogue! I'm glad that you're integrating the BG-revealing sidequests too. This story is just as good as it would be if we got an AC sequel game! Please keep up the hard work; I can't wait to read more!

Also, am I too late to the love interest voting party? Can I cheat and fill Anwar's ballot box with a landslide amount of votes? Can I sabotage everyone ahead of him?
Fangirly2349 chapter 15 . 1/19/2012
I LOVED IT!
Princess Blaziken chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
I've read maybe two hundred fan fiction stories but I've never come across something like this. You are a amazing writer with your own sense and can make a story come to life. I truly respect that. Please update sooner though. Also...YAY! Ur's in the lead! I hope he stays there! Laters!
Recordatio001 chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
I can picture this legend inscripted on some great wall of a cave or a being passed down from generation to generation like a nursery rhyme.

Keep up with your great works!
Recordatio001 chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
Hmmm, I may forgive you for your extremely long hiatus if you shorten the next phase... Don't worry. I'm just pulling your leg.

In this chapter, I can see a significant ascent in the quality of your writing, especially in your vocabulary. This may very well be one of the greatest amateur writing pieces I have read. The plot is intruguing and draws the curiosity of the audience and compel them to continue reading.

Also, the length of this chapter was the perfect length for a single phase.

Another great effort and I leave you in the words of one of the greatest masterminds of all;

The plot thickens - Sherlock Holmes
Anne Iriel Devay chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
Wow, this is one of the bests stories about Avalon Code I've seen so far. You got their personality right, and that 'rempo' part always makes me laugh. Keep it up!