Reviews for Breathtaking, in So Many Ways
Autumnights chapter 7 . 4/23
"He'd live for me." I love it, I read this years ago and coming back to it now still breaks my heart.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 8 . 4/22
I applaud this beautiful fic. Dammit, as if Zoro's badass scene couldn't get any better, you nailed it and then some!
Your writing skills are brilliant ! You convey so much emotions.
Anon chapter 8 . 6/23/2016
Wow that was so amazing. This last chapter gave me chills.
Reader chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
I got to say, your intro for this chapter had me worried, but I really like what you have done with Brooke's "hearing ability." It is unique, but at the same time believable and it makes sense to me how he could use that ambient song to his advantage like he does when he fights with music :) Well done.
BlindieMac chapter 8 . 3/11/2016
This was so good! I think I loved Zoro's chapter the most.
MyEternalNightmares chapter 8 . 3/2/2016
This was awesome! I loved it to the very end #
MawVax chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
THAT WAS BEAUTUFUL THE ENDING
Guest chapter 7 . 2/24/2016
This is my favourite!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2016
This is seriously heartbreaking!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
sjdfiwoierijlskajdfljs. Can't deal with all my emotions right now
Wera chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
And there go the tears. Beautiful, beautiful piece (the interaction between Kuma and Zoro was perfection.) I love your writing to the point that I can't articulate it properly because, wow- you are so, so amazing.
Wera chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
Agh, this was marvelous. The tunes that Brooke could hear made everything so much more emotional and it was really effective and that ending was so perfect and I really really love your writing so very much.
Wera chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
This chapter was absolutely glorious and I love this portrayal of Franky.
Wera chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
That somehow managed to portray so much emotion that it feels like I was punched in the gut. Wow, spectacular writing.