Reviews for Breathtaking, in So Many Ways
strawhatmikans chapter 8 . 3/16
You're brilliant. I've read nearly every one of your stories and they're all beautiful. I spend my time reading, re-reading, then studying your work, no lie. I think that you're really talented and gosh I look up to you so much. I am in love with your style (it's simple and flowy and clear and subtle and ugh-) and your ideas. I really hope that I can one day write like you . You're really amazing!
Incognito77 chapter 8 . 2/21
aww y isn't there a section for luffy
hellkiss chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Such a beautiful nakamaship. The one we all dream about and sometimes get.

He will die for him, but before that he will live for him
Saravi Boo chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Wow. This story was really good throughout though I would have liked to see a bit more depth to Robin's chapter as she seemed to get a bit slighted. However, Zoro's chapter more than made up for it. I too felt it was odd that he survived when he seemed so resigned to dying for Luffy when he made his deal with Kuma. Your story explains his change of heart very nicely and that last line is so perfect. It has that street punk cockiness and swordsman's stoicism that Zoro blends so well. Well done. Oh and thank you for keeping things nonromantic between Zoro and Luffy. I feel they have a relationship that is something like close brothers or kindred spirits but the idea of romance between them is weird to me. The idea of Luffy and romance at all is weird to me actually. lol. Anyway, great story! Thank you for sharing it. I look forward to reading the rest of your works and seeing more from you. God Bless.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
*speechless* umm.. hah.. Oh. My. Gods. I don't... No words... Well, maybe one. SUGOI!
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
There is no E on Brook's name.

Awesome ending to this one. Last two sentences.

Great work.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Awesome work.

Great chapter.
Angie-chan chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
That was absolutely fantastic. You captured their bromance perfectly! This made my heart very happy.
Autumnights chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
At first I thought it was going to be a tedious rendition of the same thoughts and feelings of each crew member, but it wasn't. It was beautiful and unique.
GreekGoddessHestia chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
I didn't think id cry when I read this. And I'm a little embarrassed to say that it was the smallest chapter of all that made me do it. I think you've gotten Robins thoughts down pat.
Great story :)