Reviews for Breathtaking, in So Many Ways
Angie-chan chapter 8 . 4/17
That was absolutely fantastic. You captured their bromance perfectly! This made my heart very happy.
Autumnights chapter 8 . 3/14
At first I thought it was going to be a tedious rendition of the same thoughts and feelings of each crew member, but it wasn't. It was beautiful and unique.
GreekGoddessHestia chapter 4 . 2/23
I didn't think id cry when I read this. And I'm a little embarrassed to say that it was the smallest chapter of all that made me do it. I think you've gotten Robins thoughts down pat.
Great story :)
Tashie
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
...only for you, Luffy... Only for You...!

#eyes full of tears

#whimpered

#sobbed

This is soooo sooooo soooooo Good...!
Sooo Great...!
Too Awesome...!
Too Sweet...!
Bitter-Sweet...! And Very Heart-warming...!

Breath-catching...!

#sobbed

I Love It...! I LOVE IT. SO. MUCH!

I GODDAMN LOVE IT!

TRULLY TOTALLY LOVE IT TOO MUCH TILL THE DEATH DO US APART ! ! ! (?!)

My Favorite's few is by Sanji, Chopper, totally Brook, and especially Zoro himself...!

I LOVE IT!
EmptySurface chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! However... I believe you have forgotten one member of the crew! I would really love to read Luffy's point of view.

Yes, that I would.
mugiwaraboya chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
Your stories are simply breathtaking, in so many ways :D
mugiwaraboya chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
You're one of the few authors i know that can truly capture the depth within each and every character- and while doing so make all your readers be at the verge of tears. I really love each and every story that you have written :D
Morphe chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
This story is beautiful, sad and dark but almost never crying because of a fanficion but this time I just couldnt stop myself. Thank you.
cruelistnightmare chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
OMG! I JUST LOVE YOUR STORIES! EEEEKKKKKKKK! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Lover's Red Rose chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Zoro and Luffy's Nakama Bond is too amazing for words. And the fact that you actually found words for it is unbelievable, I love this.

Zoro knows he can't die here. If he dies, in a way Luffy will too.
Zoro knows, Luffy needs him. And he knows, he needs Luffy too.
FullMetal-Flames chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Simply breathtaking. That's all I have to say. Simply breathtaking. Zoro's and Luffy's relationship makes me want to cry. Amazing.

XOXOXO
FULLMETAL
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Love this intensity!
mad100141 chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
I love the thoughtful but not just simple writing. I love it. Are we getting Luffys part now. Are we? Are we arewearewearewe... Thank you. Your stories. One shots are great. True to character. Thank you for writing and I would love for any and all updates on any of your one piece stories. Take care of yourself.
AlwAys-wRiting-foREvER chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Dude, this is amazing. It may be to my severe sleep deprivation of the moment, but this nearly made me cry when Zoro "died".

Well done.
Jamiez001 chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Just wanted to say that you captured this scene really well and did each characters reaction to it in a way that suits them :D