Reviews for Substitute
lain-trigger01 chapter 1 . 7/17
Hahaha was just hankering for a fic where Arthur realizes the possible results of his decision to marry Gwen and how painful and difficult it is for Merlin after reading your fic where Draco and Harry time traveled to Camelot... and here you go! At the point where they start kissing by the window, I couldn't help but think that Arthur would see. Hot and heartbreaking from so many perspectives. Thank you for sharing!
emeraldblood9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Excellent. Love the title too. You write well. Enjoyed it alot. :)
spitfirelady chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Great sex and great emotion. I really liked this fic.
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
So my heart broke for Gwaine. I'm gonna put a fake add-on to the story in my mind and pretend that in the future Merlin realizes his feelings for Arthur have died down and he really falls in love with Gwaine. And they live happily ever after.
keytree chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Aw wow this was kind of sad but well written:) I liked it, nice job!
Merlocked18 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is what happens when prats put duty before destiny. Duh, Arthur! Thanks for another compelling read :-)
chaosreins666 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I loved this... really well written
Alexis chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
this was awesome! I loved this! And it was very well-written. Great job!
SuperCali chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Second time I've read it. Fantastic!
hellainsocks chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Aawh, love it. :3 I'm glad Gwaine knew Merlin loved Arthur first. Or I'd have felt bad for him. X3
Grizzo chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
what fortitude! Maybe he will learn to love Gwaine. He can only hope...thx...g
gloriousfuckery chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
girl u r brilliant!wish it was more than one chapter!loved it!
mothamaeghan chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Hot lemon, One-sided love, kind of sad, kind of happy ending. I love it :)
Utterly Oblivious chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
There was a part of me that was shouting "ARTHUR JUMP IN" but then again I'm glad he didn't. Thus was incredibly beautiful and the last part really made me feel for Gwaine. He really loved Merlin with all his heart and I hope that Merlin will feel the same way... one day.

JUST in case you haven't noticed, I've been ransacking all your works, reading everyone ;). Don't worry I comment :P
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 1 . 4/27/2011