Reviews for Insomnia
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I love this, and I really feel for Sirius, I know exactly how he feels! Love it! :)
Painsmyenvying chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
You're making me love Sirius MORE than I already do, that's awesome xDDDDDD

I really like your writing style, and as I said in the other Review, you describe them just like in HP. I love that. And imagining Moony playing with Pad's hair ist just hilarious.
Padfoot24601 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Fantastic as always...I sound like a stalker now.

You make me chuckle.

Padfoot :D
BlueSkies13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
So funny and cute :) really creative
EmilyLupin77 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is hilarious, Smoothie! I lurve eet! :D
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This was soooo funny! "you are NOT braiding my hair Remus!" lmao. Please keep writing! :D
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
You're going to think I'm stalking you.

This was FANTASTIC! So in character and just gorgeous and funny and all...yeah, now I DO sound like a stalker.

I especially liked the interaction between James and Remus. We don't often see them in a situation alone together and I think this is just how they would be together, you know? I'm too tired to make sense. Wish Remus would come and play with MY hair ;)

Just know I loved it and this is another one for my favourites.

Candy~
TheGullibleOne chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Haha! Brilliant!

Poor Sirius, once he actually did managed to sleep, did someone prank him ]

Anyway, I have so many of your fics to read! So, I'd better start D
LunaBellatrix chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
brilliant! Its so in character! Ah, i wish J.K would write a book on the maurauders...much needed. Congrats!
xNomii chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
THEY ARE SO FREAKING MEANT TO BE TOGETHER OKAY THERE IS NO ONE WHO CAN SAY SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE ME DOUBT THIS! MUWHHAHA!

Loved it, my dear Arikins!
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Hahahaha! Such fun. :) Nice job!
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Perfect. It was so in character. I hate reading fics where the Marauders, particularly Remus and/or Sirius, act like girly babies. Sorry, rant there. But this was great. I really loved Remus telling Little Red Riding hood. The way he was forgetting the parts, really realistic. I loved it.
redundantaccount chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love every bit of this fic. Flawless. (:
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
oh my god, that was awesome! I love the marauders, i'm quite obsessed. I know where Sirius is coming from too, I'm insomniac
Avi W. Lovegood chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Haha poor Sirius. I too suffer occasionally from insomnia, so I know his pain. Your good at their personalities