Reviews for The shadows behind the heart
Mz. Kimi-Wimi chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
This was a wonderful story :)...that is all :P...I thoroughly enjoyed it and as an AluSeras lover...the story was brilliant! I look forward to anymore of ur AlucardxSeras stories. :)
Regards, Mz. Kimi-Wimi
ayelen rock chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
me gusta
flee27 chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
this one was really awesome and so sweet. lol iove the kiddies at the end too
HellVampAlice45 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
man im crying my ass off poor ingrea 10 pts up
HellVampAlice45 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
for a first timer u r pretty good and so r ur other stories lol keep it up oh n PLZ hurry n make the nxt chpt of blood maid i almost cryed when the where no more chpts! alucard X seras 4ever! 0/0
foggraven chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
gahh this so good
Tina chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
absolutely LOVED this story, I reckon it's the best one I have read so far. Well done!
ValkryePrincess chapter 17 . 11/21/2011
That was really good:)
Melody Lynn Kamiya chapter 17 . 10/22/2011
I loved it was awesome really truly awesome
noname00 chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
Nice fic so far
MaidenOfNature chapter 17 . 4/21/2011
Once again your story inspired me! I read all the chapters finally and am really amused! Awesome work! And such cute ending. You gave me a lot of mind about AlucardxSeras. I thank you for that!

Oh you're writing another story of AlucardxSeras? Cant wait! I bet it will amuse me as much as all of your gerat stories did! Oh and disney? Cool! Might remind me of the old times! Update the story soon! _
MaidenOfNature chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
OMG this is so amusing! Never thought that a sexual vampire love can ever inpress me, but hey... guess it does. Or is it just your sory? Because it's really fantastic! I stopped at chapter 5 because my eyes got a little tired from reading. I'll read the rest tomorrow. Of course I can already predict it will be very awesome! Brilliant work! I would say EPIC win! I'm giving you 10000000000/10000000000! xD
Tori Ki chapter 17 . 4/11/2011
I actually love the last sentence Alucard is saying. You're making very good links with the true story of Dracula. If I have a good memory, Dracula is saying that sentence because of the wolf howling in the night (in the movie), one part I prefer.

I trully enjoy the story, don't stop writing!
Jazlynn Dark chapter 17 . 3/1/2011
i thoroughly enjoyed it. your spelling was a little confusing but i understood it well enough. you had a great story line, and if i may say so, i felt it gave that extra touch that everyone wanted to see in the Anime/Manga. hope you continue writing, your great
White Moon Howler chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
I loved your story!

They lived happyly ever after (for all eternity) :D

Great job! Really creative! I'm looking forward to read your next story! Bye!