Reviews for Guilty Pleasures
Hope6968 chapter 9 . 10/31
Wonderful story, quite full of possible Real Life situations that can make and/or break a relationship. Refreshing. Wish there really was an "Engorgio Clitorio", spell. Ahhhhhhh, what fun that would be. Thank you for sharing your imagination, Hope.
LKlovesAK chapter 9 . 9/6
Very true. Battle a bit myself. Wondering why she still love me 15 years soon 16
Mrs.Firefly chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
Gosh I've been trying to review this story for days but the servers were messed up..

Anyway, this was Brilliant! I'm quite a sucker for angst and you divided the chapters wonderfully, I very much enjoyed the story.
Willowezra chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
A heavy angst filled story but one done well. Ones heart breaks for both the main characters and the pain they were going through. Glad to see it even had that blissful happy ending.

Thanks for sharing.
LethalPoison chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
That was an epic story :) Keep up the good work :)
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Hope springs anew. It's too bad about the love holding them together, because life would treat them both kinder if they could just move on. I guess maybe it's all worth it in the end?

I jest.

So good story, of course I have to yell at Minerva for being a total wanker.

One thing I'm wondering is where the death-eaters are as was mentioned in the first chapter? No love lost for a dead Voldemort, but it seems the war just sort of disappeared around them.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
And I suppose Minerva feels some entitlement and justification for her inevitable jealousy against Hooch. ;) Oh women. Hey, I almost prefer Hermione died the night before so Minerva can really come to terms with how much of a bastard she's been. Poor Hooch is just caught in the middle.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Havoc is a great name!

Hooch is being really cool, I will be rooting for them in the end as Minerva is completely undeserving of happiness having robbed Hermione of hers.

I like the counselor character (who I assume is an OC?) and would also happily cheer her on. At least, maybe she can counsel Hermione in person since she's probably suicidal from long-term severe depression and self enforced isolation.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
This was hot:

/Hermione knew that Minerva was crying and she knew why. The last thing that she wanted was another heartbreaking conversation, she needed the older woman and she was prepared to take whatever she could get./

Minerva is being so selfish, she thinks her grief somehow trumps Hermione's and then her guilt ends up trumping Hermione's so I guess she wins...

...and she's still treating her like a whore, just a whore that she's in love with I suppose.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Well just like you said, wisdom certainly doesn't follow age as Minerva leaves her apparent love when she is the most vulnerable and needs her support the most.

Now she just inadvertently treated her like a whore. Way to break a girl Minerva.

Good story! Like the dark and it was cool to see how things played out through the eyes of Rita Skeeter with Hermione withdrawing from the order.

I doubt your story goes in this direction (as the pairing is Hermione/Minerva), but it would be fun if a certain female death-eater was to take advantage of our damaged damsel while she is being left so alone.
Solsticio21 chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
Steamy ending! Fantastic story. Even Hooch was better at the end. :D
Solsticio21 chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
I'm glad they were ready to go deeper and intimate in their relationship again, only this time without hiding and without guilt. Awesome!:D
Snarky Granger chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Absolutely loved this story. I wasn't sure at first if I could read this slightly dark story but it was brilliant! Love your stories... Cant wait to see what you come up with next.
Greyella chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
Lol, therapy, online-education for Minerva, and a've again outdone yourself.
Greyella chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
You've but outdone yourself in this chapter, which is exquisitely written. Your description of the sea in the beginning, most haunting and apt. It's your fault that I want to see the ocean now. But seriously, your integration of the wizarding world as a backdrop to the unfolding story is impeccable. Truly, the other chapters were wonderful. But this...this was something special.